New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I have multiple ring devices around the house, including the ring 2 on the fence and the ring stick up cams inside the house, the one you see there is the ring 1 which is the original.

Honestly they’re amazing! I get alerts on my phone even before anyone steps on my front door, plus it’s compatible with the amazon alexa show which is a plus.

Yeah you really can’t go wrong with them, just buy a used one off ebay for half the price of new...

Thanks! Yes they do!

Just ordered some rear camber arms, bc coilovers should be installed next friday!

Yes! Unfortunately camber arms wont be here until Friday so Im doing the install next Monday.

Well I finally took time today to install the snorkel!

30B6FFC3-2178-4124-BF42-B1EED0664AE4.jpeg C3496332-A93C-47C9-A1BE-5CB01E67E60C.jpeg

Any issues so far with the ST @r18-power ? I know she's new.

I was talking to a co-worker earlier this morning and a previously co-worker/friend of his has an ST (unknown year) and has had the engine replaced already (under warranty of course).

So far the car has treated my well, I have 6500 miles on her so far, I think it all comes down to how you treat the car, I never EVER hit boost when my oil temp is cold, even though the engine temp gauge gets to warm before the oil temp I still dont get on it, I baby it as much as possible, I’ve heard of ppl blowing up their engine when hitting boost when the engine or the oil is cold.. Also the 13-14 have a lot more problems. Out of all the cars I’ve own this is my favorite so far!

Back