New Si Owner! Hello from Texas

Laird97

Hello everyone! I recently purchased a 2013 Si coupe in rallye red and I have to say that it is worth every penny. I love everything this car has to offer.
IMG_1602 (2).JPG IMG_1612.JPG IMG_1687 (2).JPG
The original owner, who I bought it from, only put 20k miles on it, while also getting an audio shop to professionally install a premium sound system that sounds miles better than what comes equipped in standard Hondas.

The system includes:
-Audison SR5 Amp (mounted to the rear seats)
IMG_1599 (2).JPG
-Hertz Subwoofer

IMG_1685 (2).JPG

-Hertz Tweeters and door speakers, as well as sound dampening materials laid inside the doors.

IMG_1686.JPG

I personally care more about the sound in my car than I do about the sound in my headphones so this car checked all the boxes!

Best of all, the Orig owner purchased a 6 year/100k mile transferable warranty! (not that I will need it for the most part seeing as how reliable hondas are) It is still a great safety net. :thumbsup:

All I have done to her so far is give her a good wax, and install a K&N Cabin air filter and K&N air filter. Last week I ordered a front lip that should add a touch of a aggressiveness to the front end. Other plans include new wheels (rpf1's or varrstoen es2's, i cant decide) and currently, an aftermarket shift knob.

This will be a very slow build since I will be off to college this fall and money will be harder to come by lol.
I look forward to talking with y'all in the near future!

Nice pickup. Looks like you got a nice one with some great perks.

Back