New to the car scene

I daily drive 130+ miles a day I have skunk2 springs. I have No complaints. I wanted some more sound so I went with the invidia q300 it's a little louder but not over kill.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Sounds good bro.. Can you give me a link of the springs that you bought so i can look it up? Thanks again..

Thats all I did may want to consider an allignment after but those will drop 2.25 in the front and 2 in the back. I left the stock struts in.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Random picture I found of the Skunk2 springs on a '13 Si. A bit too low for my liking. I wouldn't want that much of a drop..

maxresdefault.jpg

I went with tein springs and camber arms.. I'm comfortable with the ride from them and the drop they have. image.jpeg

Are most of the roads you drive bumpy or smooth? Do you come across a lot of pot holes? I prefer to not be super low if the roads/terrain are far from smooth. The Eibach pro kit is about a 1.5 inch drop front/rear, I like the 2 inch drops but can't do it for comfort.

You won't have any issues on the stock wheels with skunk2 springs. You will be out of the oem spec range for camber in the rear. Some people don't care, and others use camber arms to get the rear back to within spec.

you need 2 of these if you want to be able to adjust your camber back to OEM spec. An alignment shop can do it after the springs are installed.
Amazon product
View: http://www.amazon.com/Dorman-521-872-Control-Arm/dp/B00GJ1OP00/

You won't have any issues on the stock wheels with skunk2 springs. You will be out of the oem spec range for camber in the rear. Some people don't care, and others use camber arms to get the rear back to within spec.

you need 2 of these if you want to be able to adjust your camber back to OEM spec. An alignment shop can do it after the springs are installed.
Amazon product
View: http://www.amazon.com/Dorman-521-872-Control-Arm/dp/B00GJ1OP00/

I just seen your reply, now i know what the camber arms are for... Sounds good bro.. These infos been helping me a lot..

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the info... So i need the camber arm after i install the lowering springs plus the alignment... What else have you got done with your car so far... It looks great by the way!
Thanks.. Yea if you want to keep the alignment in tack or be able to change it how you would like.. The ones webby posted are the ones I went with.. Their spc reboxed so they are great quality. Not what you'd expect for the price compared to other brands.

Thanks.. Yea if you want to keep the alignment in tack or be able to change it how you would like.. The ones webby posted are the ones I went with.. Their spc reboxed so they are great quality. Not what you'd expect for the price compared to other brands.

I need to get two of those and put it on my rear springs? So after i install the lowering springs... I just need to go to the alignment shop, get an alignment and tell then to put those camber arms in my suspension?

I need to get two of those and put it on my rear springs? So after i install the lowering springs... I just need to go to the alignment shop, get an alignment and tell then to put those camber arms in my suspension?
Yea one for each side in the rear.. They will go in place of you stock control arms as they are adjustable for camber and stock have no adjustment.. An alignment shop should know what to do with them.. The front normally doesn't need anything depending on what springs you go with

Yea one for each side in the rear.. They will go in place of you stock control arms as they are adjustable for camber and stock have no adjustment.. An alignment shop should know what to do with them.. The front normally doesn't need anything depending on what springs you go with

Thanks bro.. What's your take on an exhaust system? Coz i'm thinking of getting an exhaust system too...

http://www.procivic.com/pages-produ...SwRRPzM-vnD9lAL9YC-R_NIAnv__0Za2OKRoCVjHw_wcB

I looked that exhaust system up.. Is that all i need, do i have to buy some other parts to make that thing work?

Thanks bro.. What's your take on an exhaust system? Coz i'm thinking of getting an exhaust system too...

http://www.procivic.com/pages-produ...SwRRPzM-vnD9lAL9YC-R_NIAnv__0Za2OKRoCVjHw_wcB

I looked that exhaust system up.. Is that all i need, do i have to buy some other parts to make that thing work?
Just know that is one of the 2 loudest exhausts available. Some have said they set off car alarms driving with that exhaust it's so loud. If that doesn't bother you, go for it.

Just know that is one of the 2 loudest exhausts available. Some have said they set off car alarms driving with that exhaust it's so loud. If that doesn't bother you, go for it.

What are the best exhaust out in the market right now that would sound nice with my car?

Did you get a new set of shocks or you stick with the factory ones?
I still have the factory ones so far.. As far as the exhaust I haven't went that route yet as I'm hesitant with all the videos sound similar or sound good then hearing people say it's extremely loud or quiet

Back