My build thread on my 13 Civic Si Sedan CBP FB6

Scornio

Texas, Midland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello everyone im a new member to the forum iv actually gone though it for a long time but i finally decided to finally join!
I just wanted to make this thread to say whats up and show my car to the world and get some or give some ideas.

My current mods:
Exterior:
SpecDTuning Headlights
OEM Body Side Molding
OEM Civic Pinstripe
OEM Door Edge Guards
OEM Moonroof Visor
OEM Door visors
30% Window Tint All Around
JDM Red H Type R Emblems

Interior:
2 12in Alpine Type Rs with JL amp
OEM All Season Floor Mats
OEM LED Red Interior Illumination
Js Racing JDM Steering Wheel Emblem
JDM Key Fob Cover

Engine:
Injen CAI Wrinkle Red
Mugen Reservoir Covers
Mugen Red Oil Cap
Full Race Catback Exhaust

Future Plans:
Hondata FlashPro (of course)
Downpipe, cant decide on which one though to pair with the FR Catback
6000k HID's
Rims
Coilovers
Other Random Stuff

Here she is when i first got her..
IMG_0018.JPG IMG_0019.JPG
Here is her now...
IMG_0123.JPG IMG_0305.JPG View attachment 31686 IMG_0340.JPG

Here's some with my wife's car parked next to it..
IMG_0330.JPG IMG_0341.JPG IMG_0335.JPG
I used to work at Lithia Honda about a month ago as a porter(which by the way was the best job ever) but they moved me up to service advisor at Lithia Chevy next door:( I will always miss that place so much always got to wash my car and park in a garage lolIMG_0122.JPGIMG_0134.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful looking ride. Welcome to the forum. Any big future plans?

you could add yourself to these - :thumb:
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/member-locations-user-location-map.5772/
http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/crystal-black-pearl.35/
Plan on going turbo one day but idk when thats gonna happen due to the fact i just had a baby boy lol but it'll happen im sure that why i was convinced with the FR catback that yall helped me with cause i heard thats the best one for the turbo. But now i dont know what downpipe to get cause i heard the FR hits the frame or something like that causing people to get that rear motor mount fixed.

Congrats on the baby boy :thumb:
@squiggy has the full race, as well as a number of other users. I've not heard anything about hitting a motor mount.

Thank you!!:rockwoot:And hmmm ok well i might have to get it then?! Il have a better decision once I get the catback and feel and listen to it!

Plan on going turbo one day but idk when thats gonna happen due to the fact i just had a baby boy lol but it'll happen im sure that why i was convinced with the FR catback that yall helped me with cause i heard thats the best one for the turbo. But now i dont know what downpipe to get cause i heard the FR hits the frame or something like that causing people to get that rear motor mount fixed.
Congrats on the baby boy :thumb:
@squiggy has the full race, as well as a number of other users. I've not heard anything about hitting a motor mount.

The downpipe does not hit anything in my experience. You may want to consider upgrading the rear motor mount as the stock one will degrade over time leaving the possibility of the mid section of the exhaust to separate at the clamp due to the excessive pulling the rocking engine will cause.

Welcome! Those headlights are looking great, where did you connect the LED strip to?
moonroof visor is a nice touch too

Welcome! Those headlights are looking great, where did you connect the LED strip to?
moonroof visor is a nice touch too
Thanks man! And I got em wired to my Acc ignition fuse under the steering wheel il take some pictures after work of how I did it! It wasn't to bad

Thanks man! And I got em wired to my Acc ignition fuse under the steering wheel il take some pictures after work of how I did it! It wasn't to bad
pics arent necessary, i have mine wired to the same place. i was only asking because i wanted to know if you did something different with the wiring. thanks though!

pics arent necessary, i have mine wired to the same place. i was only asking because i wanted to know if you did something different with the wiring. thanks though!
Anytime! Yea i have both my amp remote wire and that one to the same fuse i dont know if thats a bad thing but hasnt causes problems yet. I love the look it has right when i turn the car on and the DRLS or headlights arent on its amazing!

Car looks great! I'm interested to hear feedback on those headlights. I've seen them online want to know how tough is the installation from a scale of 1-10. Also the hid cut of line. Is it fussy or sharp. How happy are you with them. They look great.

Car looks great! I'm interested to hear feedback on those headlights. I've seen them online want to know how tough is the installation from a scale of 1-10. Also the hid cut of line. Is it fussy or sharp. How happy are you with them. They look great.
Install isn't bad just gotta remove the front bumper like you gonna install OEM headlights. Il get some pics of the beam pattern on a wall so you can see it but I can see real good at night pretty much as good as the OEM headlights! I don't have hids but I will get some soon but I recommend them I love them they're beautiful when they're on and even when they're off! The only thing I had a difficult time was running one wire to one headlight to the other then to the fuse box inside under the steering wheel for the led DRLs. But if you don't want them on all the time then you won't have to do that you'll just have to wire them to the parking lights or wherever you want.

Got a few updates! Been working to much and havent found time to upload stuff but here's whats new in the past month....
IMG_0369.JPGIMG_0404.JPG IMG_0408.JPG IMG_0411.JPG

Got my OEM door visors and my JDM emblems finally i love them!!

IMG_0421.JPG IMG_0422.JPG
And best thing out of all that i got my Full Race catback exhaust which im super happy with, it sounds absolutely amazing! Im glad i picked it out of all the other exhausts, couldnt be anymore happier with it!

IMG_0448.JPG

how do you like those headlights?

how do you like those headlights?
I love them! i think theyre the most gorgeous thing on the front of my car esspecially at night or dark rainy days! Now the beam pattern i dont know yet ima get some HIDs in a couple weeks and see how bright they are, but with the stock bulbs it came with theyre almost as bright as the OEM stock headlights if not the same! So overall theyre awesome and i hope the LEDs last a long time.
Thinking about getting some?

I love them! i think theyre the most gorgeous thing on the front of my car esspecially at night or dark rainy days! Now the beam pattern i dont know yet ima get some HIDs in a couple weeks and see how bright they are, but with the stock bulbs it came with theyre almost as bright as the OEM stock headlights if not the same! So overall theyre awesome and i hope the LEDs last a long time.
Thinking about getting some?
putting hid bulbs into those will yield some crazy beam patterns
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/procivic-projector-matte-black-led-headlights.8925/

Back