New to the site

Jason2k15si

Hey whats up, just traded my accord and got a new 2015 Si coupe. Looking for ideas, suggestions anything feed back would help. Looking to start with cosmetics first and then work my way up to performance, been out of the game for awhile with the civics so i want to do this slow and right.

So far,
HID'S and Fogs are done.
Looking to put Visors but cant find factory visors for the coupe.

Decals a must but not sure which ones.

Suspension, Thinking about doing lowering springs maybe Skunk2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Welcome!
Try to pick really good stickers, instead of just getting "Something" on it.... You can start with our own (9th Civic stickers), look in this forum's "Store".

Thanks webby, appreciate the help. I like the price on them but i guess im gonna have to wait for honda to make a pair. I like em but not the look i want, they remind me of the ones i used to put on my toyotas back in the day.

If they haven't made a pair yet, they are not going to.

Welcome!
Try to pick really good stickers, instead of just getting "Something" on it.... You can start with our own (9th Civic stickers), look in this forum's "Store".
Cool thanks, i will deff look and pick some good ones. A honda isnt a honda without some decals. So far i put one on the front upper left corner that says SImply clean with the "si" in red like the emblem.

What squiggy said. They made them for the sedan, but they haven't made any for the coupe going back to 2012.

Back