New to the site

NCooper13

Chattanooga, TN
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
My name is Cooper and I just bought a 2013 Civic Si. I am new to the Honda family, this is my very first Honda and I figured to go all out and get the Si. I have already started to customize it. I will share pics of it when I figure this site out. I am open to any suggestions also.

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Other than the tint, what customizations and modifications have you made? Welcome to the family.

I am about to tint the tail lights, put HID's on it, put a custom sub in it and add LED lights along the head lights just like the audi's and VW's have. I am looking forward to the upgrades but I will post as I make the changes.

welcome to the site. The tint looks great on the blue!

Anyone with an Si in the Chattanooga area looking to do a photo shoot with models let me know bc I am setting up appointments to do so as the weather gets warmer.

Just ordered my HID kit from HIDnation.com Got the red badges on the way. I have my friend making a custom sub box. This is already a project.

Congrats on the purchase, me you and tittle need to do a photo shoot. I have an 8th but just let me know. You might have seen me around town

suzuhaga.jpg

Yeah, I've seen this car around. I just told Tittle that I am already planning a shoot with a professional photographer and some models.

Back