*NEW*XenonDepot 30W CREE LED Fog Light / DRL Bulbs - H11, 9006 & 5202/H16 - SAVE BIG!

Do you have any pics of the CREE displaying light output on the ground instead of all direct front on?
this is what they look like on

This is my signal light :)

kMtPaPh.sized.jpg

AP, do you think they would be good for regular headlight applications?...L/H/F?...Or should I stick with HID

AP, do you think they would be good for regular headlight applications?...L/H/F?...Or should I stick with HID
i think they are pretty sweet! The ones i bought, i modded to work in my signal light housing, and i get flashed at night because people think my signal lights are high beams. They light up the road :)

All XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulb orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs are perfect for cosmetically matching your fog lights with the XenonDepot HID kit installed in your headlights. Available in both 5000K (white) or 6000K (slight blue) color temperatures. Use your forum coupon code to save 15% off on LED bulbs. If you spend over $70 and are in the lower 48 states, you'll get free shipping as well.

John

Do you guys sell a 7443 brake light replacement? If so how bright is it?

Happy Friday Everyone,

All XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulb orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs are the easiest way to match your fog lights with your headlight HID's. They are available in a wide variety of fitments so most vehicles can take advantage of this easy upgrade. If you use your forum coupon code you can save 15% off on LED bulbs. Remember orders over $70 shipped to the lower 48 states qualify for free shipping too. Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

John

Happy Friday Everyone,

All XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulb orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com soon as they are available.

Check out these XenonDepot 9005 5000K LED bulbs installed in the DRL of a Honda Civic:

bhuGjZx.jpg

bNMQxYG.jpg

TQNGtGi.jpg

They are available in 9005, 9006, H10, H11, 5202, 880, 881, PSX24W, PSX26W and P13W/1227. Remember to take advantage of our Halloween Sale to save an extra 5% off your order by using coupon code "HW5". If your order is over $70 and you are in the lower 48 states, you'll get free shipping too! Enjoy your weekend!

John

I am looking forward to the day LED completely replaces HID's...I think in a year or 2, we will see them putting out near or the same amount of lumens...

All XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulb orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com soon as they are available.

Here are a couple more great shots of 9005 5000K LED bulbs installed on a Honda Civic. In the top image you can see the crisp whiteness that the 5000K produces.

eXi1DNv.jpg

Here is another shot from a distance:

TsiLXos.jpg

These bulbs are available in 9005, 9006, H10, H11, 5202, 880, 881, PSX24W, PSX26W and P13W/1227. You can get either 5000K (mostly white) or 6000K (slightly blue) color temperatures. Don't forget to use your forum coupon code to save 15% off on your LED bulb order. Also, if your order is over $70 and you are in the lower 48 states, you'll qualify for free shipping too.

John

Happy Friday Everyone,

Here we have a great looking Lexus IS with a XenonDepot Volt HID kit installed in the low beam of the headlights, 9005 6000K LED w/DRL option installed in the high beam and H11 LED 6000K in the fogs! They match perfectly and look great!

lexus-is-volt-led-6k.JPG

Remember you can get free shipping on all orders over $70 shipped to the lower 48 states. If you use your forum coupon code you can also save an additional 15% off LED bulbs! Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

John

XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs are perfect for cosmetically matching up your fog lights with your HID's in your headlights. They are available in 9005, 9006, H10, H11, 5202, 880, 881, PSX24W, PSX26W and P13W/1227. You can select between 5000K (white) or 6000K (slightly blue) color temperatures. Be sure to use your forum coupon code to save 15% off on your LED bulb order. Also, if your order is over $70 and you are in the lower 48 states, you'll qualify for free shipping!

John

We have just received another shipment of XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs and all fitments are in stock! They are available in 9005, 9006, H10, H11, 5202, 880, 881, PSX24W, PSX26W and P13W/1227.

These are perfect for matching up your fog lights with the XenonDepot HID kit in your headlights. Remember to use your forum coupon code to save 15% off your LED bulb order and if you are in the lower 48 states you'll get free shipping on orders over $70!

John

Happy Friday Everyone,

XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs are are available in 9005, 9006, H10, H11, 5202, 880, 881, PSX24W, PSX26W and P13W/1227. You can get either 5000K or 6000K color temperatures.

Don't forget to use your forum coupon code to save 15% off your LED bulb order and if you are in the lower 48 states you'll get free shipping on orders over $70! Thanks and have a great weekend!

John

Happy Friday Everyone,

XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs are are available in 9005, 9006, H10, H11, 5202, 880, 881, PSX24W, PSX26W and P13W/1227. You can get either 5000K or 6000K color temperatures.

Don't forget to use your forum coupon code to save 15% off your LED bulb order and if you are in the lower 48 states you'll get free shipping on orders over $70! Thanks and have a great weekend!

John

XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs are are available in 9005, 9006, H10, H11, 5202, 880, 881, PSX24W, PSX26W and P13W/1227. The price on these bulbs has been reduced to $46.99 per pair! A better value than ever before! Available in both 5000K (white) or 6000K (slight blue) color temperatures. You can also use your forum coupon code to save an extra 15% off on LED bulbs and if your order is over $70 and you are in the lower 48 states, you'll qualify for free shipping too!

John

How many lumens do the LED H11 produce vs the H11 HID?
It is hard to tell from pics
Being as LED are more reliable, I would go with the LED over the HID if someone how has them can chime in on how much useful light they produce

Not even comparable! LED bulbs are purely cosmetic, whereas an HID kit will be functional. It's not just a question of lumens, you also need to take into consideration the beam pattern that the bulbs provide.

Steve

Back