New Year, New ride... 13' Fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last time I looked to sell the Fit to carmax or a dealership it was 2014 (6 weeks ag, lol) and was going to get $13k, now they all want to give me $12k.......Boooooo!

The dealership that has the Si wants to give me $13k for the Fit, sight unseen! :woot: Time to remove parts off the car! lol

Waiting on a, hopefully, final summary of all the numbers but pretty much looks like I will be in a "new to me" car this weekend!

DO you think the Chevy Dealership will notice if I put the chrome headlights from an 09-12 Fit rather than the black and chrome headlight for the 13-14 Fit???

lol

I'll take "not a chance" for $500 Bob.
Well, it turns out my sister in law will be trading her Fit in soon so I will have to trade in the fit with the retros. :(

I had to cut a bit of the back of the headlight to get the projector to fit correctly so I can't just pull the projector out and go back to stock.

Well, it turns out my sister in law will be trading her Fit in soon so I will have to trade in the fit with the retros. :(

I had to cut a bit of the back of the headlight to get the projector to fit correctly so I can't just pull the projector out and go back to stock.
Quick sale on fitfreak? Swap with someone? Buy a set of replacement headlights and then resell the retro stuff?

know any fit owners around your area? Make a post real quick on fitfreak? Can't hurt
Don't know any a Fit folks in town.....threw a thread up on FitFreak, we shal see in anyone bites.

Going to try to talk to my sister in law again since I just talked to my brother today. I'm sure I can have a new set for her car next week.

Some guy in FitFreak replied but wants to do the swap on Sunday in Atlanta.

Not sure I'll have time on Sunday. Asked if he can do it on Saturday, maybe super early on Sunday.

Saturday it is but has the chrome headlights.......guess that will work :(

Getting some cash on top of the trade too :)

Depending on how much you cut, can you get some sort of epoxy to patch up the cut parts and make the stock part fit again? It's not like the dealership will check the back of your headlights.

Depending on how much you cut, can you get some sort of epoxy to patch up the cut parts and make the stock part fit again? It's not like the dealership will check the back of your headlights.

I thought about that but it's just too much work to just possibly not work in the end and kinda shady. Trust me......thought about is a few different times already, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back