Newbie from the East Coast of Canada

Welcome...Nice car...nice to see someone a little closer to where I live on here..I love the look of the HFP lip kit...I'm thinking about getting it for mine as well...I was at my local dealer yesterday and asked them about it...they said it would be just over $1400 installed....I asked them about the HFP suspension as well and they said they couldn't find the part number for it....One guy there said that I couldn't even get it for the SI because it already has a different suspension...Thats the quality of people working at my dealership
The Honda Canada website says that the options to add the HFP package to the car are supposed to be arriving this spring so hopefully that's the case: http://www.honda.ca/hfp But yes, I had heard that they were only selling them as an HFP set first (as mentioned above). Sucks though since I added the aero kit which is essentially a portion of the HFP package but adding the full package isn't yet available in Canada.
And yes, it was just over $1400 installed for the aero kit to be added ($1414.82 to be exact). I went for it right off the bat to avoid any goof-ups as far as the colour matching went, especially since there are 2 different versions of the dyno blue pearl out there. Just makes me a little sad ssing my pretty new baby all covered in salt crusties, lol.

true about the dyno blue - do you know if you got version 1 or version 2?

No, I don't. I didn't even think to ask my dealer when I picked up the car. The car was only manufactured this past month though (January 2012) so I guess it depends if they went back to the original version after they discovered the initial goof, or if they decided to go with it and keep making the modified colour. Would they have altered the colour codes on the cars to reflect the difference in the 2 colours? That'd be easy enough to check if they did, or just compare I suppose if they have released paint chips of the 2 colours.

open your drivers side door, and look at the sticker on your jam. It will have a code

honda_paint_code_tag_2.jpg

similar to this - this is from the 8th gen

I knew where the code was (same place as it was on the RSX), I just didn't know if there was a difference in codes between the 1st and 2nd version of the color. Though it would make it a heck of a lot easier to match things down the road if there was. My color code is B586P if that tells you anything. I'm thinking it's probably the second version of the DBP?

Here she is sitting in our snow storm going on at the moment, lol. I park up in between my house and my neighbours where it's a bit protected to avoid having to shovel around it as much, but you can see closer to the front bumper that the rest of the driveway has a fair bit of snow... up to my knees in some areas. Gotta love Canadian winters!

IMG_2418.jpg

I knew where the code was (same place as it was on the RSX), I just didn't know if there was a difference in codes between the 1st and 2nd version of the color. Though it would make it a heck of a lot easier to match things down the road if there was. My color code is B586P if that tells you anything. I'm thinking it's probably the second version of the DBP?

Here she is sitting in our snow storm going on at the moment, lol. I park up in between my house and my neighbours where it's a bit protected to avoid having to shovel around it as much, but you can see closer to the front bumper that the rest of the driveway has a fair bit of snow... up to my knees in some areas. Gotta love Canadian winters!

IMG_2418.jpg
welcome to the site! Lol Nice looking snow man you got there ;) mine looks the same. I am in Nova Scotia so we are getting POUNDED today with the stuff! Glad to hear you are liking your SI. Love the colour!

Look Webby... it's clean!
It probably won't stay clean for long so I snapped some pics while I was out there. Finally had some weather nice enough to go out and wash the car by hand, and now she's shiny enough to show the clouds in the sky, lol.

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

Back