Newbie from the East Coast of Canada

tumblr_m24lxytVBQ1r3gb3zo1_250.gif
Haha, that dog is hilarious!

Haha, you either get used to it or you buy a winter beater. I just hate not being able to keep it clean. We've got a snow storm going on at this exact moment :snow:
Ah well... HFP suspension getting installed on Monday anyways and if the snow has cleared up by then the winter tires will be coming off too. It doesn't usually stick around much at least this time of the year.

Snow is usually over in the middle of March here, finally getting the "nice" wheels and summer tires back on is a good feeling. Back when I had my RX8 I put the summers back on in March and then got about 4" (10cm) a few days later, wasn't fun with RWD.

HFP suspension went on today. While it made only minimal differences to the wheel gap (I'd say it only drops it about 3/4 of an inch to an inch at most) it does handle a lot better. The handling on this car was a little twitchy before, personally I think this is the suspension that should have come on the cars in the first place and it's one thing Honda shouldn't have cheaped out on like they did.

HFP suspension went on today. While it made only minimal differences to the wheel gap (I'd say it only drops it about 3/4 of an inch to an inch at most) it does handle a lot better. The handling on this car was a little twitchy before, personally I think this is the suspension that should have come on the cars in the first place and it's one thing Honda shouldn't have cheaped out on like they did.

:pics: we wanna see it! Subaru should've put better suspension on the WRX, but oh well there's a BRZ for that now.

:ohnoes: That is where I'd draw the line and move far far away.

HFP suspension went on today.
you could take a tape measure from the ground to the top of your fender (do both front back wheels) and see what the highest point is. Someone without a drop could compare to see what their fender height is. If it really only drops the car 3/4" that's rather sad. It's great to hear that it's improving the handling aspect though.

Danglyzoidberg lol - just awesome

you could take a tape measure from the ground to the top of your fender (do both front back wheels) and see what the highest point is. Someone without a drop could compare to see what their fender height is. If it really only drops the car 3/4" that's rather sad. It's great to hear that it's improving the handling aspect though.

Danglyzoidberg lol - just awesome
I can do that today if it stops raining, just find another with stock Si wheels on to compare. It appears to have closed the wheel gap more in the back than the front, which seems the opposite of what I expected but I guess we'll find out if we do comparison measurements.

it could also take a bit to settle... maybe it'll drop more in the coming week

oh man, seeing all that snow makes me happy I escaped to the west coast. Last time I shoveled snow was when I was 17. It was higher than I was......Nice ride, I like that color alot.

Yeah that's the most I wish I have seen but I saw a bit more a few years ago... Not as much as the other people in this thread tho.

My car does not even leave the garage when it snows now. To many horriable drivers out here on the west coast, most dont know how to drive when it is hot and sunny.

How did you post pictures so quickly of the snow? :confused: You like a ninja.

I try not to leave the house when it snows but my work never closes. :(

When one sits at the desk all day you get extremely good at multitasking. I was posting and having a mini meeting with 3 people at the same time.

I can multi-task too but I need to find the pictures in my photobucket and I'm lazy too :giggle:

Sorry for the WHORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (blame it on Sleepy!!)

These are pictures from February 2010 Blizzard (this was not even all of the snow.. It continued the rest of the day/evening)

IMG_2009.jpg

Parents house.

IMG_2005.jpg

Fire Department SUV my dad (he's a firefighter) was using to get around the neighborhood to assist people (medicine for the elderly, food for people since some lost power, ect)

IMG_2050.jpg

Little snow plow :giggle: (This guy did an AWESOME job with the small truck!!)

IMG_2043.jpg

These were January 2010..

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

snow5.jpg

Back