Nikkitabeans future build?

Nikkitabeans

a7c55d3e25c951c9062dc17b011166ea.jpg

@323 told me I should get this car because it looks just like me, small and angry.

Reactions: Nix
Robert told me to get a Fit, until we saw those new ones. Now we wouldn't get a Fit unless it was an older one.
I went with the car I have now. lolol

Robert told me to get a Fit, until we saw those new ones. Now we wouldn't get a Fit unless it was an older one.
I went with the car I have now. lolol
Really? I actually like the new ones better.
I'd be afraid of her driving an Si :/

Really? I actually like the new ones better.
I'd be afraid of her driving an Si :/
Yeah, we think they're terrible. Tiny minivans LOL
I wasn't a fan of the 9ths for the longest time either, until the '13s came out.
I bought the '13 Si so that I could learn how to drive stick.

Straight line is def different from cornering capabilities. The fit is very gokartish for steering & response.

Straight line is def different from cornering capabilities. The fit is very gokartish for steering & response.
I like that....but I think I either want the fit or a civic si. But @323 needs to teach me how to drive stick, I only shift for him once in a while

I like that....but I think I either want the fit or a civic si. But @323 needs to teach me how to drive stick, I only shift for him once in a while
I used to do that for Robert. Big change actually doing it yourself and using the clutch though...and hills. .ugh. big learning process

Did you sit in it? It actually has more headroom than the civic. Ceiling is actually quite high.

Speaking of headroom, I feel like my 8th si had a considerably higher ceiling than my 9th and Idk why but it was one of the very first things I noticed before I test drove it

Where's @Nomar06 - He has a very fast fit.....

Meh.....I dont think so.....

I don't mind the new Fits. The exterior is a push compared to the last gen(the one I have currently). The interior has improved but depends on how you look at it. It is def not as quirky as it was previously.

Aftermarket seems like it will be leaps and bounds better than the last gen.

Back