NitrousG35 has gone in a new direction...

Today, I'm an elephant.

polar_bear_elephant.jpg

polarbear-1.png

Mama bear: "Kids, I just love igloos and Eskimos". Kids: "Why?" Mama bear: "Because they are crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside". Bwahahahaha. I can't bear it anymore.

Hey Bill, Not sure if you remember me, Jon. I had that black FA5 I used to bring to the TwinCities meets. I was not ever intending on signing up for this forum, but when I saw your post, I had to reply. You were a great guy on the forum and an even better guy in person.

I too sold my Si long ago and I wish I had it back. Since then I moved to Madison, WI, I have had 3 bikes (2 cbr's) and four cars since that SI. I recently sold my Acura MDX and downsized to a brand new Ford Focus, but I am sure I will want the ST when it comes out.

Congrats and the two beautiful EVOs. I hope at least one of 'em is a manual....

Nice upgrade, I keep going back and forth on my car lately, part of me wants to move onto something else, yet something is holding me back. I hate owing money spending 100s a month just to drive a car lol

Hey Bill, Not sure if you remember me, Jon. I had that black FA5 I used to bring to the TwinCities meets. I was not ever intending on signing up for this forum, but when I saw your post, I had to reply. You were a great guy on the forum and an even better guy in person.

I too sold my Si long ago and I wish I had it back. Since then I moved to Madison, WI, I have had 3 bikes (2 cbr's) and four cars since that SI. I recently sold my Acura MDX and downsized to a brand new Ford Focus, but I am sure I will want the ST when it comes out.

Congrats and the two beautiful EVOs. I hope at least one of 'em is a manual....
Hey Jon, great to see you. Yes, I remember you. How could I ever forget you? It was because of your gorgeous NHBP FA5 that I decided to go take a test drive in an Si. It is funny that you posted, because Joshua and I were just talking about some of the Minnesota crew that we missed so much. You were a great person to hang out with at meets and to chat with on 8th Gen. Stay in touch. I would be super interested in seeing if you get an ST. I have read some really good reports about the car and it sounds like a winner. -Bill

Speaking of selling Si's, Bill, did you sell yours as is? Or did you end up parting it out?
I did sell my Si. I wasn't sharing who I sold it too, but since it has been posted, I actually sold it to Matt-Mattsbobo. I cannot believe that I sold the car as I loved it so much. However, I know it is in good hands with Matt. Matt is probably the only person I would have sold it to. He was one of my very best friends on 8th Gen Civic and we still keep in touch all the time. Matt is basically like a son to me and although I still miss my Si, it is still in the family so to speak.

Why is it that the only people who want to race me are Honda Civic Si's, like from 2006 to 2011? STi drivers usually wave. 370Z owners usually nod their heads. But, gangsta Civic drivers want to race from every stoplight. I suppose they would do the same thing if I had a Bugatti Veyron or Hennessey Venom GT. LOL

you mean you didn't rev your civic engine next to lambos and ferraris?

Back