8th Gen No longer turbo, time for what WHINE

Finally got my ce28s done! They should be on the car Saturday
y8azyryj.jpg

u5umutyb.jpg

It's been awhile since I updated this. I added the type r oil pump along with a hytech oil pan baffle.
renumu6u.jpg

e2yjubu2.jpg

davy2u7e.jpg

zezy5a6e.jpg

im so bad at keeping up with this, i got fortune auto 500 coils with custom swift springs installed on the car along with a smaller front sway bar

Possibly buying an 8th gen Si coupe that already has a CT blower on it. Ill probably follow a lot of your build stuff like the oil bump and baffled pan. Ill probably get the same coils too. Maybe another set of Konis but there are $4k motons that fit the type R. Hytech header and transmission upgrades.... just that sort of thing. Plus I know you generally put on the best parts possibly and have done your research. It's easy to look through your thread and go - yeah, whatever that guy got, I want it too! hahaha

Possibly buying an 8th gen Si coupe that already has a CT blower on it. Ill probably follow a lot of your build stuff like the oil bump and baffled pan. Ill probably get the same coils too. Maybe another set of Konis but there are $4k motons that fit the type R. Hytech header and transmission upgrades.... just that sort of thing. Plus I know you generally put on the best parts possibly and have done your research. It's easy to look through your thread and go - yeah, whatever that guy got, I want it too! hahaha
yeah i usually only put the best parts possible its $$$$$ but worth it in the end

Reactions: Nix
it will be getting sent out for porting and rebuild here shortly
Nice
yeah i usually only put the best parts possible its $$$$$ but worth it in the end
I keep going back and forth about what I want to do right now I'm saving for 4piston ported head and build the block and either a big manifold if I go turbo or asp or custom big tube header if I go sc.

Back