No Spoon Love?

sthompson86

Pearl, MS
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
So.. After a long hiatus from the JDM/Honda world I am back at it with my new 13 SI Sedan.

MY last go I had an RSX-S, and went pretty much with an all Spoon theme. I love the simplicity of Spoon.

Nonetheless, I dealt with Opakracing.com, but they went out of business during my hiatus from the Honda world.

I have searched JHPusa and PasswordJDM for Spoon parts for my 9thgen, but there does not seem to be much out there. Is Spoon just a no go?

Thanks in adv, would love to Spoon up my SI over time.

Last edited:
The only problem with the 9thgens is that they are still relatively new. So Spoon products are pretty limited. You can get Spoon accessories like rear view mirrors, shift knob, radiator/oil cap, reservoir covers, etc. You can also get Spoon brakes, but modification is necessary since they are not full bolt ons.

They have no "civic" model in Japan currently. The last one they had was 2011, as an 8th gen

They have no "civic" model in Japan currently. The last one they had was 2011, as an 8th gen

Wow.. I like that approach because over here in 2-3 years... your brand new car is way different than a new one. Atleast you have some time in Japan.

I might be in the minority here, but I am kinda glad that Japan didn't get the 9th gen. There are a TON of American companies that make quality products for the Civic. Just need to weed through the BS companies.

Back