NorCal/Bay Area Meet

we had a few members take the pictures but i guess they were more focused on the cars and scenery:think:
everyone enjoyed the prizes though, no one left empty-handed.

Santa Cruz Rendezvous 2012 Presented By WEKSOS x DTA x IMPRM

As Summer comes to a close and we enter the Fall Season, we will once again celebrate the switch with our Third Annual Santa Cruz Rendezvous 2012 Presented by WEKSOS x DTA x IMPRM. It is also somewhat of a coming home meet for us, as we’ve spent the better half of the summer on the WEKFEST tour, and even though we love all those cities, there is no place like home (Bay Area!). This year we decided to team up with our friends IMPRM & DTA to triple the fun, so, please feel free to share these flyers on your own Social Networks.
What: Santa Cruz Rendezvous 2012 Presented by WEKSOS x DTA x IMPRM
When: October 21 // 8am-2pm
Where: Santa Cruz Boardwalk // 200 Cliff St. Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Check our coverage from last years Santa Cruz Rendezvous!
WEKSOS Santa Cruz Rendezvous: Coverage I
WEKSOS Santa Cruz Rendezvous: Coverage II
WEKSOS Santa Cruz Rendezvous: Coverage III
WEKSOS Santa Cruz Rendezvous: The Wheels

Hopefully we can do this again in 2013 as I too live in the area. Love the island. Took alot of pics from there.

reviving this thread, stay up to date with upcoming meets and join the fb group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BayAreaCivics/members/
Hey Joe... i came into the 9th Forum too late to join you in SanFran last year. I only live up in Sacramento... but would be happy to come down this year. One of these years you really should try Hwy 35, or something is that area. Beautiful scenery and mega twisties. A little bar near the top would be great place to hang with the bikers and take pictures.

Hi Fellow 9th gen!:feedback:

We have a 9th gen civic group meeting up every friday night. We meet up at San Bruno Starbucks--1212 el camino real san bruno, ca. We meet up around 9:30pm. Anyone is welcome!! Feel free to check the meet and say hi to us. Thanks for droping by.

Attachments

• 10551073_10152254161183247_5792665234650707683_n.jpg
    10551073_10152254161183247_5792665234650707683_n.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 11
Back