bauer311

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
As some of you know, i had a 2015 civic ex coupe named Jun. Well, Colorado is a cruel mistress and totaled her out by hail damage. So i ended up picking up Yuki with the insurance money. She's a 1996 civic ex body with the previous owners 1999 civic si parts swapped over. It's got a b18c1 under the hood. I've only had her about a month, took her to a couple car shows, got some looks but nothing fancy. I bought her almost exactly how she is now except for a few things I've managed to accomplish. I'll try to break this down into categories for mods the best i can. Feel free to ask any questions you like. I'm just glad to keep the civic thing going!

Chassis: 1996 Civic EX coupe w/ sunroof and power windows

Engine: unknown year b18c1, powder coated valve cover, blox racing intake manifold, unknown exhaust manifold, custom tucked 2.5" exhaust, tucked engine bay, black work racing blue silicon hoses, password jdm carbon kevlar whale penis intake, password jdm carbon kevlar spark plug cover, hayden 12" electric fan w/ aluminum shroud, a/c delete, ps delete, heater delete currently (I'm reinstalling the heating system), downstar engine dress up bolt kit, all on stock internals.

Drivetrain: factory gsr 5speed transmission

Engine management: factory gsr ecu

Suspension: Truhart bags w/ Airlift ver. 2 management, stock sway bars, no tower bars, beaks rear lower tie bar and brace

Wheels and Tires: Enkei RPF1 15x8 +28 with 185/55/r15 tires, 5mm spacers at all corners

Interior: Si front and rear seats, Si gauge cluster with aluminum trim piece, factory option coupe door tweeters, red cloth wrapped door cards, center console cover and sunroof visor, wink mirror, nrg carbon shift knob (shout out to @ron v for that one), red bride material shift boot, grip royal white/ chrome steering wheel w/ nrg quick release and hub, and a battery cut off switch (for when you're in those shady parts of town)

Exterior: 1999 Civic Si front end swap (hood, fenders, grille, bumper, lip and headlights), headlights painted satin black, the retrofit source hid conversion 8k low beam, jdm side markers on the fender (that i still need to wire), rolled fenders, Civic Si rear wing, Civic Si tail lights, Civic Si rear lip

That's everything I can think l of. I daily drive this car also. Sadly she was caught in a hail storm at work and has some dents right now. But i will get them fixed in time. I'm just super busy with work and getting the claim on my house done, so the time just isn't there. I hope ya'll enjoy seeing it as much as i love driving it. The are some plans in the future but for now I'm gonna enjoy every day i drive this thing.
35046294458784a0c9fed2020bbc3cfe.jpg
27ede6f34affee5e47538a65c76a495b.jpg
791616ab74d80d4c59cb758ccba41011.jpg
440a717abfcee5b5aeb43b454a395e8c.jpg
a995f4495fb16f1c2b7a93f217388fa9.jpg
a2a6aa96940f73de3cc1413221174095.jpg
7c49a141cc6ec7e7a98db54c49b07f27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hail!!!! It's time to build a car port/garage to protect your rides! ;)

Happened at work, nothing i could do. By the time i knew it was coming it was too late. I had it better than a lot of other guys though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sad to hear about the '15 Coupe, but it looks like you got a great replacement. Excited to see what all you do to her!

Back