Not my first civic...

@ron v I'm on the same boat as you, I was planning on buying a ct stage 1+ by the end of this month but I have been thinking about it.. why spend 4k on something that will make about the same hp as a stock evo or sti? I actually listed my car FS on craigslist the other day lol we'll see what happens.

Ya. Maybe one day I'll get back into it but it's been a good run. I've had my fair share of fun civics over the last 10 years. U planning on putting the car back to stock or as is?

Ya. Maybe one day I'll get back into it but it's been a good run. I've had my fair share of fun civics over the last 10 years. U planning on putting the car back to stock or as is?

Well I currently have it listed with all the mods, but Im thinking of parting it out and just trading it in.. I can make more $$ that way.

It's at my parents. I'm going there mañana. Aren't u in Europe? Lol

My edyno was jacked because of some elevation so the numbers came out less then before. When I get time I'm gonna go out to the desert and hit a flat road for a legit one but by butt dyno and the numbers before I'd say 195. Yo @r18-power. U still selling ur si?

My edyno was jacked because of some elevation so the numbers came out less then before. When I get time I'm gonna go out to the desert and hit a flat road for a legit one but by butt dyno and the numbers before I'd say 195. Yo @r18-power. U still selling ur si?
Yeah I'm out here, just keeping up with what's going on here. Just got an email from HARDmotion last night. They are having a tax return sale right now. I could get 4 rpf1's (17x8 +35) for <$900. The real debate is go with 17's and have to buy tires or go 16's and reuse the tires I got....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dang that sucks I think mine was jacked too, I supposedly made 199.5 hp 170 tq. Lol I couldn't even brake the 200hp mark I'll just probably go to a dyno locally. Yeah I still have it on craigslist and a local forum, dealers are selling Si's in my area for $20-22k stock with 35k+ miles, mine has 22k miles and a bunch of mods, Ill be happy with atleast $19k. I had a guy lowball me at $17k which I didn't even bother replying to. There was a guy about 1 week before I posted mine that sold for $19k with minor mods with 34k miles. I still can't make up my mind if I should sell it though, I want to supercharge it then keep it as a DD and buy an evo viii to build, then other thoughts come into my head saying sell it and buy a type R, Evo X or Sti lol.. but I guess if the right offer comes I'll let it go...

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/6083626565.html

Yeah I'm out here, just keeping up with what's going on here. Just got an email from HARDmotion last night. They are having a tax return sale right now. I could get 4 rpf1's (17x8 +35) for <$900. The real debate is go with 17's and have to buy tires or go 16's and reuse the tires I got....

Get em so we can swap rims!

Dang that sucks I think mine was jacked too, I supposedly made 199.5 hp 170 tq. Lol I couldn't even brake the 200hp mark I'll just probably go to a dyno locally. Yeah I still have it on craigslist and a local forum, dealers are selling Si's in my area for $20-22k stock with 35k+ miles, mine has 22k miles and a bunch of mods, Ill be happy with atleast $19k. I had a guy lowball me at $17k which I didn't even bother replying to. There was a guy about 1 week before I posted mine that sold for $19k with minor mods with 34k miles. I still can't make up my mind if I should sell it though, I want to supercharge it then keep it as a DD and buy an evo viii to build, then other thoughts come into my head saying sell it and buy a type R, Evo X or Sti lol.. but I guess if the right offer comes I'll let it go...

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/6083626565.html

I figure that anything I really want will put quite a dent in the ol pocket. And what I really want is a gti r. I'm less then a year away from paying this beast off and a s/c stage 1 should satisfy me as far as power goes. Idk. Honestly. So much going on in my life atm, last thing I wanna do is deal with selling and buying a car lol.

I figure that anything I really want will put quite a dent in the ol pocket. And what I really want is a gti r. I'm less then a year away from paying this beast off and a s/c stage 1 should satisfy me as far as power goes. Idk. Honestly. So much going on in my life atm, last thing I wanna do is deal with selling and buying a car lol.

Lol we're on the same boat then I was also looking at the Golf R, they make crazy power with just bolt ons, but yet again my car is almost paid off as well and I want to be without a car payment for a little bit.. I guess the smartest thing to do is keep the car and supercharge it.

Get em so we can swap rims!
40854796df025a359b971dc2fd19013b.jpg

Might be able to pull this off...I would like 17's, but since it's an ex and not being built for speed/track, I am willing to compromise and reuse stock tires on these. Let the magic working begin!

I could get 4 rpf1's (17x8 +35) for <$900.

Do not buy the rpf1 in anything less than a 9" wide wheel. They look very very different. There are multiple threads on this issue on this forum alone but yeah, google the exact size you are looking at. The 9" width has the nice flat face with the step lip. The 8" and 8.5" width have the bubble face.

I don't care if you get 15/16/17" diameter, just don't buy less than 9" wide wheels unless you know what you are getting with that particular wheel.

Do not buy the rpf1 in anything less than a 9" wide wheel. They look very very different. There are multiple threads on this issue on this forum alone but yeah, google the exact size you are looking at. The 9" width has the nice flat face with the step lip. The 8" and 8.5" width have the bubble face.

I don't care if you get 15/16/17" diameter, just don't buy less than 9" wide wheels unless you know what you are getting with that particular wheel.
I have heard about this as well, I don't know that it would matter to me personally. I mostly prefer them because they are light weight, which I reckon would make a small difference in the butt dyno and be slightly easier on the brakes since there's less rotating mass. Thanks for the insight @Nix

Reactions: Nix
They are a great wheel, very strong, light, and a good price. I just want to make sure people get what they want. That wheel is tricky.

I agree that it is. But both versions are ok, although I do prefer the 9" option for the look.

Updates!!!!!!!!!:

What's up braj's and brajettes. It's been a minute since I've turned a wrench on the si so I got a sk2 rr exhaust which I'm puttin on in a couple of hours...
IMG_1577.JPG
Also next week I got a rbc manifold and prl adapter kit coming. Ported for stock 9th injectors and zdx tb. Should be an interesting next couple weeks. I'll put up a pic of the exhaust when I'm finished.

Back