Not my first civic...

Nice parts update! That setup is gonna scream. Probably be loud as heck as you mentioned... watch out for the sound police.

More interested than the Eg lol. Got a parts list? got an eg myself as well.

The eg shell is gonna be sold or scrapped. The frame is bent. Wheel bearings are shot. It's just been beat to crap and I don't want to deal with it so I'm on the hunt for something else. The engine is a jdm b18c, sk2 im, type r tb and throttle cable, custom cai, custom exhaust, PLm headers, Brian crower head internals, hasport 70a's all around. I forget but I think I put bigger injectors too. Tuned by Volkswagen paradise. To be honest might be selling the engine as well.

I was thinking of doing the RBC swap but I am afraid of losing that bottom end torque. could you tell a noticeable difference when you driving on the low end?

I was thinking of doing the RBC swap but I am afraid of losing that bottom end torque. could you tell a noticeable difference when you driving on the low end?

So..... this is personal opinion.

To me, the only real noticeable loss, and I mean slightly, is out of 3rd. Car feels a bit sluggish, but most the time I'm going up on ramps or 2k cruisin around town. 2nd and of course 1st from the same spot pick up pretty hard. Even 4th and 5th from about 3.5k pick up pretty good, which is good for me since I drive on the freeway a lot. To me, the torque loss isn't as bad as people lead it on to be, but I think @VitViper has these swaps figured out to a t. I couldn't be happier with how hard the car pulls for such an easy swap. If your not thinking of forced induction then I definitely recommend it.

most of my driving is done in the city now so I do like like that 2k-3k easy acceleration. but my original plan was to get a Supercharger but now I talked myself into just getting the turbo from PRL and some guys I talk to say they really love the RBC with the turbo.
also have you thought about porting your IM?

It's ported to fit the zdx. I'm not planning on anymore beside that. I'll be going turbo probably mid next year when I save up some cash. I would go sc but I already have the rbc so might as well go that route.

When u planning on getting the prl kit?

Back