Not my first civic...

Sup guys. Haven’t got to the car yet. Back to back getting sick has sucked. Second put me down pretty bad but I’m gettin my strength back and will do everything Saturday. I bought better quality injectors and a vit tune for the e85 (don’t ask) so that’ll be done Saturday too. See u then. EC0F09DB-BEC0-4BB4-875C-B7B95B64DFE2.jpeg

Thanks. They’re 750’s. Really eager to try out that pedal extensor.

Sup guys. Haven’t got to the car yet. Back to back getting sick has sucked. Second put me down pretty bad but I’m gettin my strength back and will do everything Saturday. I bought better quality injectors and a vit tune for the e85 (don’t ask) so that’ll be done Saturday too. See u then. View attachment 57187

Thanks. They’re 750’s. Really eager to try out that pedal extensor.
Ya I was wondering what happened to you installing the Acuity accelerator relocation bracket!
I'm curious to hear your feedback @ron v

I got a lot done today on two cars. I took the tool box off the back of my s10 and changed the rear diff fluid but like any rear diff fluid change it was pretty boring. Then moved to the civic.

First thing I made sure to do was sauter and heat wrap any connection that was butt connected.
IMG_2962.JPG

Next was the acuity accelerator pedal extender. The before and after picture are horrible haha but even on the "C" setting you can see the difference.
IMG_2953.JPG
IMG_2954.JPG
IMG_2956.JPG

Then moved to the injectors. Thankfully I didn't have to break into the fuel tank again. If you do I HIGHLY RECOMMEND renting a fuel pump lid removal tool. The PRL DIY way will take forever and suck. Anyways, popped the gas cap and went to work. Pretty straight forward but if anyone has questions about the process don't be afraid to ask.
IMG_2959.JPG
IMG_2961.JPG
Now to play the waiting game with Vit... Thank for looking!!

So I take it removing the gas cap is release pressure from the tank so fuel doesn't squirt out of the injectors or the fuel rail?

Back