Not my first civic...

Definitely takes a hit on the mpg. What's the price on e85 for you compared to premium there?

I looked up a random city and it said 2.09 for e85 and 3.09 on premium. Does that sound about right?

Yea on 91 I was about 26.

All this driving was normal day driving. I drive pretty conservative but when u have an rbc swapped full FBO SI u can’t help but get on it here and there.

Kidding me. Add $.30/gl. So cal prices.

But e39 seems to stay right about the same though
well I just got gas. It was 2.99 for regular... 3.29/premium. So gas went up overnight locally for me.

Gas around here is crazy expensive especially close to the coast. E85 isn’t as efficient but being almost $2 less a gl it makes me feel better buying that. My last tank on my b18c which I’ve been driving daily I estimated about 28mpg and that wasn’t trying to save gas.

well some news sources are saying it will likely be another 15 cents higher/gallon by the end of the week

Installs for put on hold for a week due to an injury.

I hope you get better soon! can’t wait to see more mods on your Si!

Thanks guys. I just sprained something in my foot. Hit a rock weird and something just popped. I seriously thought something was broken at first. I’m already back to 80-90% though. No driving a manual for a while though. It’s hurts like hell.

I’m gonna start the rear disk swap Friday. Lot of pb blaster being applied first.

Back