Not my first civic...

If u plan on getting one start looking now. It’ll take a while to find something clean, straight and rust free.

I’ve been thinking of hitting some events. I just never know when and where they are. Don’t have any social media accounts.

If anything I would like to meet up with @Safe Gabe at one of these track events and let him rip my SI around. He would do it more justice then I could.

:corona:
Funny you mention driving someone else's car. I blew up my motor in my EF at an event about 2 months ago early in the day. I ended up coaching some of my friends there, and at the end of the day, one of them threw me the keys to his 9th Gen coupe. Felt just like home! Hell, I even ran faster than he's ever run in his own car.

I'm working on my EF in the coming weeks, but I should let you know when I'm going to Buttonwillow again. VTEC Club is run by some friends of mine, but I've yet to run it. I heard it's very crowded now that it's as popular as it is. I normally go thru Speed Ventures when going to anything in Socal.

I'm considering going to the next Vtec Club event on June 30th, Buttonwillow Configuration 13 Counter Clockwise. Hopefully I can better my time now that the car has a better alignment, and maybe throw on a rear sway bar as I'm still running the stock one.

26220634_10208097747721299_2141667654425296533_o.jpg

There are a ton of EF's and EG's that go, but more and more 8th/9th Gens are popping up at these events now. Regardless, it's a lot of fun and I would definitely recommend these events.

Looks like my vip status is up.

Anywho ordered a round of AMSOIL for both my civics. Filled the tanks up in both of them so once they empty out I’ll change the oil. Also got plugs for the eg and will be getting a new high flow cat and o2 sensor installed hopefully Tuesday.

The vip chat won't be the same without you. Might have to let mine lapse in December this year though. You on another forum for your eg hatch?

I’m a mod for one but it’s dead. I only post here now.

I recently moved to rural San Diego and needed some more light at night for my eg. I’ve had these leds laying around for a while and decided why not. Had to go buy a toggle switch because I stepped on the one that came kit and broke it. I still have to find a place to mount it. E300BB24-1741-4CCC-A9A3-C8E3DAA588CA.jpeg2DFB3A12-7BE5-47F6-8515-ECA6BCE42A31.jpegA04D3B2E-0F8A-4FAB-8ABD-6BF868B3C4BA.jpeg963E6A08-C999-4174-BC04-63D2B9501B4A.jpeg

Back