Not my first civic...

After all the work you've put into it, I'm glad to hear you're keeping it.

The fact the repair shop did such a great job and used all oem parts, and also the amount of man hours, tuning sessions, literal blood sweat and tears I put into this thing. It’s staying with me for a while.

Found what I’m pretty sure is the last vacuum leak on my baby. Tiniest slit in a vacuum line I thought I replaced or maybe I did and cut it accidentally. Anyways, only took me 3+ years but I think she’s finally done. 79992715-0BB6-402B-807E-E62C5F50FEAD.jpeg Time for a new project Honda...

Holy Hell! It looks amazing! .....I could be biased because I love hatches though.

On a unrelated note, would I be crazy for giving up air ride and going to coilovers?

Holy Hell! It looks amazing! .....I could be biased because I love hatches though.

On a unrelated note, would I be crazy for giving up air ride and going to coilovers?

**** if you sell them hit me up first.

“Made FOR America with patriot pride”
Too funny. First I’ve ever seen that on a product. Trying to make it seem like they’re made in the USA?

“Made FOR America with patriot pride”
Too funny. First I’ve ever seen that on a product. Trying to make it seem like they’re made in the USA?

:rotfl: Gotta get the Americans on board and buy more!

Came out on the meatish side. But man I love them. Can’t wait to put my exhaust back on and really test these out. 1-2 is dead grip. But with the 3” exhaust the car has a ton more power so I’ll video some pulls with them. CEF5D6D0-4B36-458C-B490-0E472B4EC2ED.jpeg

******* money pit. 2nd gear grind was killing me and so was something else. ;)

BDD7CB75-3CDD-416D-B4FC-D92D4B07AF59.jpeg

Back