Not my first civic...

Drove the truck today and the code seemed to have cleared itself. Put in 91 and some injector cleaner. I’m thinking it just wanted to be driven. We’ll see how it goes when I leave school.

Truck stalled out yesterday when I was warming it up and wouldn’t restart. Came home from work and started right up. Code turned out to be lean condition so I ordered a fuel filter for $10 so we’ll see what happens. Should be able to get it on today.

I also dug into the iacv and it was dirty so might pull it off and give it a good scrubbing.

Kinda. I also started up the hatch before I covered it (gonna hang on to it for a while) started right up and idle perfect. Drove it down the road for like 2 minutes then it ran like **** at about 8 afr. Im stumped

I have a feeling it’s fpr related since a bolt on it is stripped and I have it sealed with rtv lol. The engine needs a rebuild anyways.

• :bananapoke:those sti fall apart, after seeing what trouble they are, my two neon's keep working maybe. ultra Pennzoil 05-20 day for the honda then new AS tires-this car will never wear out, don't really drive it too much. I like to drive the trashy cars more.+

Also the last time I had a problem almost exactly like this it turned out to be a burnt out injector driver...

Well, at least you got some leads. ****, if i lived in California I'd take the hatch off your hands. But.....east coast for life!

I’m still popping the code. Next up is injectors but I drove it all weekend and it ran fine. The plugs and wires really changed the idle.

So i ended just buying a basic code reader from hb for $30. The lean code cleared (I'm assuming from that dirty *** fuel filter) and set off a new one. p0113 which is high voltage IAT. When I checked it, it wasnt even plugged in haha. I cleared that one so we'll see what happens. Over all I'm happy with it as a daily. It doesn't wreck my ears which is nice for a change. I'll take pics of the bay tomorrow with the ngk wires.

Have a good night!!!!!

Quick rotation and pressure check. These federal safe holding up pretty decent. 36AA69C6-6131-45BE-B4E9-D15B15D2A342.jpeg84DFB004-2228-4015-A139-53F3EDCEF21E.jpeg2A316A76-F4C1-443B-B168-5C7BBC3A9A2B.jpegGot some stuff coming for her for this weekend. Can’t wait to wrench on her again. Sick of fixing slow cars lol.

Back