Not my first civic...

Husky is Home Depot. It’s likely the pegboard back to the bench. It sells on eBay for around $70. The pictures on eBay even show the full bench in the product photos. You can see those benches on the homedepot site for a lot more $.

It's advertised as the whole work table, but i dunno it seemed sketchy to me too. But it was initially seen around black Friday

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have a couple 4x4’s already for legs. I priced the rest of the wood I need at like ~60. I was gonna go to the metal supply place and price steel sheets and maybe grab some piping to practice welding on.

Everything unhooked. Did the hard stuff first like axles and shift linkage. Just need to take out my radiator to reach the slave cylinder, probably take off the dizzy to make the hoist points easier to reach then crack the fuel line and it’s gone. I might wait till this weekend to get a friend to help. As I’m taking this thing apart I’m just seeing $$$$$$$$. I already know I need all new suspension components along with all new gaskets upon a **** ton of other stuff. Kinda gettin depressed lol. 8C9A7AC0-FB88-4062-8784-D76A504D601B.jpeg

Don’t be depressed...you’re making progress. You’ll get it

I can’t take u serious with that avatar. Not depressed but realize the amount of work that needs to be done this time around as far as the engine being pulled. 25 year old cars bushings are cracking like crackers.

Last edited:
well perhaps your throwing the dough in the toilet then hit flush, when your just working on a money pit why bother. Go to the junk yard for parts, buy used stuff too, don't fix anything all at once. I got three cars and a motorcycle and I am all ways spending dough on them. I have to say no more extra's .There is this poor guy with a car 250,000 Toyota rare 5 sp, everything is in need of repair, gets stuck in the driveway every time he come's here-I pushed his car down a hill to start it. Doing a great job fixing it and he will succeed. It just pains me to see him covered in mud working on it in the middle of winter, so you don't really have it that bad:tap::turbobananapoke::squirrel: Butt you made me feel better because I am not having as bad day:lildevil: as you.

Last edited:
Back