Not my first civic...

I was planning tomorrow to go to lowes and pick up a few cans I have a fish tank gravel cleaner suction thing to pull as much gas out as possible. I am going to try and run it dry as possible.

Did you do a full fill up or do a couple gallons to flush it out more?

I was planning tomorrow to go to lowes and pick up a few cans I have a fish tank gravel cleaner suction thing to pull as much gas out as possible. I am going to try and run it dry as possible.

Did you do a full fill up or do a couple gallons to flush it out more?

Put a quarter tank and run the car to flush the old fuel content out of ur lines. Then I’ll go to the station and fill it up. That’s how I have done it the last few times at least.

Me too. Just hate making them.

I'd love to help out man. I actually have a couple of decent Sony Cameras from when I thought I was interesting enough to do YouTube stuff (Quickly figured out that I'm not LOL). Really it's a twofer. I'd love to help with recording as well as soak up all that car knowledge you've got!

I could’ve really used some help this weekend. I strained my hand or something at work on Friday so I did a lot of the install left handed. What a pita. Compressing clips for sensors was pretty tough. I keep forgetting ur right down the street.

Fuuuuhhh. I'm sure that made the whole process take longer than it needed to. Definitely let me know what you've got up next and I'd be stoked to help out.

I’m pretty sure I could’ve had the install done in like 2 hours if I really hit it hard. It took me two days cause I kept getting frustrated with my damn hand.

Damn brotha, hope your hand gets better soon. Also, i like the team up idea, this is trulywhat the car community is about. It's just so damn beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

@procivic ended up sending these out to me. -6an - 3/8 fuel line connectors. Thanks guys! These will connect the fuel line to the ethanol sensor coming from the new k tuned fuel rail I have on the way!!!!!

From what I’ve heard they will soon start offering these with the Sirimoto flex fuel kit to suit your aftermarket fuel rail needs.D2E5BFCF-1940-4EEC-8AFF-8BA4D2A59815.jpeg

K tuned center feed fuel line. To tuck that nasty fuel line.

edit. For some reason I can’t upload photos now. Everything says it’s too big for the server to handle. Sorry guys.

Edit 2. I’m an idiot.

5F232441-0852-4AA6-BB59-EC12EA78A28A.jpeg

Last edited:
Once you get everything tucked it is going to look so clean. I can't wait to see it once you finish.

If weather is nice tomorrow I think I am going to start putting my fuel return system together.

suppose to rain for 8 days straight here. In SoCal. Can’t put in a log until the weather is back to normal. :(

That is a bummer. That always seems to be the biggest problem for me when tuning was it would rain all the time. But our weather is supposed to be a low chance of rain but this pollen is killing me we every time the wind blows you can just see the clouds of pollen rolling through the air.

You know how it goes though. They'll say it's gonna rain and then it gets misty for like 5 mins. But it was pretty nasty this morn.

Haha. Yep. I heard tonight and tomorrow morning is suppose to get bad. It’s crazy how warm it is though.

sucks though. High humidity will f up the tune so I’m just gonna have to wait it out.

Back