Not my first civic...

I'm with it. I was over the cold. I'll take a bit of wet as long as it stays warm!

yeah, right?!? See @bootyluvr!! That's actually cold. Granted it probably was only for a couple hours, if even that long. :tongue:

It's been a bit cooler and wetter than normal here. 2018 we got virtually NO rain though, so the above average rain in 2019 was kinda needed. Looks like we've already had more rain than usual this year.

It went from 69F yesterday to 50F today. Of course it was cloudy and that made it feel cooler..

I’ll hopefully be installing the fuel rail Saturday. I’m really hoping they don’t call me in because work has been insane busy.

Ill be reinstalling it next weekend. I need to do something about the spacing between the injectors and the manifold cause theres a bit of a gap. I have a ton of injector orings and spacers so im gonna figure something out.

I did a log and when I was trying to download it to my computer to send to Steve all my logs were saying
0kb’s. Well I deleted the program and reinstalled it. Uploaded the file before I deleted and installed it and tried to download the log after the install. Turns out it will jack up everything if u do that so now I have to go redo an aggressive datalog for 25 mins. Awe shucks. Note to people experiencing this problem.

Be safe and take care. Should be an interesting week.

Hit me up if you want a set of hands!

u can cruise by next Saturday if u want man. I might cruise out to OC but it’s not looking promising with what’s going on. I’ll let u know by Thursday.

The quest and preparations for boost continues. I just need to order the oil filter housing to cut it up and make the universal fitting work. I don’t want to do it with the one I have now and ruin the housing.

D0927EC1-524D-46F0-BA9A-31BD1223879F.jpeg

Looks like my o2 sensor fouled. I’m pretty sure it’s from tuning the car back in 91. I’ll get one tomorrow and install it when the rain dies down.

How much is that? A piece of black tape fix it forever.:shady:

For sure. I really don’t want to leave town Saturday but might not have a choice.

Back