Not my first civic...

Thanks guys. I'm working on tracking down a usdm b18c1 obd1 wire harness. Seems to be impossible to find at a reasonable price that's not hacked up. Tired of getting random electrical shorts. So when I get a chance Ima hit my favorite place in the whole world. The JUNKYARD!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nix
I don't know if they have anything you might need but, I have had very good luck with ahparts.com

They have a whole civic section and if they don't list a part, you can call them and they will pull every last little bolt. Shipping is super reasonable too. The oldest Civic they currently have is a 97' EX.

https://ahparts.com/cars/Honda/CIVIC

Desert season is almost here. Busted my bike out to get her ready. Only thing in my life not Honda.

image.jpg
Rims turbos car parts dirt bikes pool tables massive amounts of tools. And that's just a 1/4 of my garage.

I don't know if they have anything you might need but, I have had very good luck with ahparts.com

They have a whole civic section and if they don't list a part, you can call them and they will pull every last little bolt. Shipping is super reasonable too. The oldest Civic they currently have is a 97' EX.

https://ahparts.com/cars/Honda/CIVIC

Thanks man. I might have to settle for a regular v tec one. I wanna BAR the car. I was thinking that's just one more thing to make the swap look legit.

Finally gonna have some time to put everything on my e.g. And change fluids on the si the next couple days.

IMG_0905.JPG IMG_0904.JPG

Well thanks to u guys I started spending money I don't have on my 9th. Sk2 springs and wind visor deflectors ordered. It's gonna get ugly from here on out.

Oh yea. Cdv is coming out Sunday. I'm done with it.

Ordered my springs yesterday morning. They'll be here tonight. Pro civic is what's happening. So my ride should be sitting sexy by Sunday. Till then....

IMG_0994.JPG

So what kind of rims. I was thinking of going bronze or gold.

I've said that to myself so many times at this point, yet i still find more ways to spend money on my money pit.

I've honestly been getting bored with swapped e.g.'s im gonna keep her no doubt but any money I have for cars is most likely going to the 9th

Drop looks good though

I love it. After I drove it they set more. Bit bumpy but not as bad as I thought it be.

or wear knee pads :wink1::tap:

In the middle of the first spring I dropped some cardboard but the damage is done. I'm gonna take some medicine (beer) and call it a night.

The free "warm air intake" mod? I liked mine pretty well when I had the res delete and drop in filter.

Back