Not my first civic...

PS finish up your old hatch build so I can uh, buy it off you?, or you should get around to driving it.....

edit: umm, if that could fit an RB26 or an LSX with an AWD transmission.... well.... hit me up if you want to do the work, test driving, and make a couple $$....

Nix. The hatch is running. And I'm not selling it for a very long time. Unless u want to pay what I put into it. We have a crv awd system. It's to much work and I'm not the best at welding. But there are a couple around town and I know one guy is selling his with a fully built jdm type r for 12 g's and he's taking a HUGE loss on it.

The hatchy got tuned at vw paradise in san Marcos at 189 hp. Thing rips.

Reactions: Nix
It's in Norco. And if u think Ima drive there from SD. Hell no. Vacation traffic will make a 2 hour drive 7hours. I just got the intake and dp. Gonna get a custom exhaust.
IMG_1051.JPG IMG_1052.JPG IMG_1053.JPG
Straight fukn sex. Hardest el Camino in Cali imo.

That 4 post not bolted down? That would scare me but love the progress buddy. Looking at trying to get my FP and DP to go with my PRL SRI soon. Keep it up!

It rocks. But I didn't question him cause it was put together by professionals. I was gonna go prl but with the sk2 sale it was $200 for the cai. Thanks for the compliment!

That's awsome! I hated when I installed my skunk2 cai on my old 12 si cutting the maf wires was not fun, thats why I got the PRL cai on my 15 Si. The car is looking great so far!

Thanks man. I would've gone prl but I'm really pushing to be s/C'D by this time next year. Didn't want to shell out the dough.

I love working on cars. The two things I hate though: electrical and engine bay body work.

Posted this somewhere else just wanted to leave it here.
IMG_1121.JPG

Nice man, that's my plan also. The car is fun and all with full bolt ons and a tune but I want more.. didn't you say the car was going to stay stock? Lol that's what I told myself when I bought my Si but it never happened.

.could happen to anyone..

True. It happened to me once. Scion tC came falling down onto my left foot after the factory scissor jack gave out. Rotor pinned me down. Still can't feel the top of my foot. This was back in like '08 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haven't updated in a while. Currently on my 12th revision with Vit. So hopefully I'll be done by New Years. Ordered shift bushings and short throw so should be installing shortly.

Back