Not my first civic...

Haven't updated in a while. Currently on my 12th revision with Vit. So hopefully I'll be done by New Years. Ordered shift bushings and short throw so should be installing shortly.
most have said they had like 30 or so revisions with vit

Sirimoto.

Yea I'm on 12 and the progress bar is about half way there. So I figure about 25 will do it. Now that I have a lap top the progress should be a bit faster.

Sold my bushings and shirt throw still in the box. Don't know what I was thinking. Ordering the acuity shifter when I get home.

Glad you went with a whole replacement. I wish Acuity had released that just a little bit sooner. I really like the look and customization of theirs. I put in the Buddy Club one about 2 weeks before Acuity came out with theirs.

Lol. I was trying to fix my laptop. Awesome update in a bit.

Its pretty damn awesome. I've owned quite a few shifters in my time. This one by far is the best. Its crazy stiff. Which I like. And has zero slop. I would highly suggest to just splurge and get one if ur a shifter freak like me. It's throw and gate are pretty short and I can still adjust it more. When I'm in gear the shifter doesn't move at all. Also it just looks sexy.

I do warn people though it's incredibly stiff so much so that my brother doesn't like it but I feel more comfortable shifting fast from 2nd to 3rd as I missed that gear a lot when I was canyon running or messing around. I haven't missed it once since I've had it installed.

Get one. U won't regret it.

I'm in the market for a downpipe. Either full race or sk2 3". Ima prolly pull the trigger
By Sunday but if anyone has a good used one at a reasonable used condition price send me a pm.

Back