not one parking space, not two parking spaces, but THREE parking spaces

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
hdYsc.sized.jpg

surprised to see it's missing the nut sack swinging from the hitch

• Staff
I've seen expensive sports cars take two spaces before... Never a truck taking 3

I never take more than one spot, which to me is asking for someone to do something to your vehicle. I have parked way out in the nether regions, but only in one spot.

• Staff
I cannot find the picture of the corvette I've seen in the past... but it was similar to this one below. The corvette parked way out where no other car was. You couldn't walk between the cars even if you wanted to when the guy saw his car later. Both sides were pinned in

743187_141_full.jpg

hahah just one tire on each car?

I have done this before but I was way out in the nether lands of a almost empty parking lot.......

I am with Ken on the vette but I would start with 2 tires and then work my way up

I wish I had taken a picture of what the c**** did at the Starbucks where we have our weekly meet. They managed to take up 12 parking spots with 4 cars. They parked all slanted but were dumb enough to leave 95% of a real spot open so we parked our boat of an Accord there blocking 2 of the cars in and when they came out to ***** at us I let them have it. I told them that people that park like that get bad things done to their car and to avoid any future damage they better label it officially employee parking and park like a normal human being. They act as if they had brand new or even expensive cars.

I like it - wish you had a pic of their mess of a parking job

I like it - wish you had a pic of their mess of a parking job
I think Gene does. It's likely on his phone. If he has it I'll have him post it. Our meet is tonight so if they do it again I'll post a picture but they haven't since I ripped them and the district manager a new one

Back