not one parking space, not two parking spaces, but THREE parking spaces

You can just bring the tractor home without the trailer? What are you going to do with it?

vin diesel & a bunch of crazed civic drivers stole your trailer

Took these outside of Bahama Breeze today

IMG_20120630_121029.jpg

IMG_20120630_121043.jpg

Reactions: Nix
and he took those spaces in a pretty empty area. I let that parking job pass

Took these outside of Bahama Breeze today
I would have left a note on the car saying this:

To the person who has a false sense of superiority,
People who park like this get keyed, tires slashed and usually much worse. Take this as a warning because next time I'm sure you won't be as lucky. If you really feel the need to keep your car away from everyone else, try parking in the back of the lot, or ask the property managers to create an "******* only" parking spot just for you.

He was parked at the back of the lot..and when we left..the whole area was packed full

Well at least he was in the back but come on, in the back and still taking 2 spots? If you're that worried about your car, buy a beater or take a cab to run your errands. Even the people with the Ferrari and GTR at my local Stop and Shop use 1 spot in the front or back of the lot

aston martin one 77? Thats like a million dollar car.

I have no problem with nice cars parking back a bit and taking up a couple spots. I just hate beat *** mini vans and regular cars doing it up close.

I parked 5 rows back and far from all other cars the other day and someone still parked in the spot next to me, its like wtf? seriously there is room all around.

It looks like a Vantage to me. Lol. I think it wouldn't hurt the car if it is parked closer to the gutter area. It will give about 3-4 feet of space between that car and the car next to it.

Back