NY / NJ 9th Spotted Thread

c59376e9.jpg

No ny meets :(

Sent from Flyy Network.

I think the Staten Island meet is going to start back up again soon. Why not try making one?

I do but most my 8ths friends go && like 2 9ths lol me and my boy

Sent from Flyy Network.

We are usually there much later than 11 so you are more than welcome to stop by. We have quite a few Staten Island members of the group that you could always ride to and from with in a small caravan. When we meet it's not all tune and tech talk. Most of the time we are all BSing about work, video games, upcoming meets and just general stuff. When someone has a question about a part or something tune related then we bring it up. It's a tight knit group that usually goes so at this point we generally go for the company, not so much the cars.

The trip is about 30 min tops really. My husband and I used to go to the giant Staten Island meet they had in the Home Depot parking lot on Tuesdays. We stopped going when some crazy ***** in a Sentra thought she could drift through a crowd of people and cars though

Yeah that sounds like Staten Island amateurs trying to show off, lots of those here unfortunately. I knew we had to have some sort of a meet for Jap car enthusiasts, I don't live near that Home Depot so I guess that's why I never knew about it, but it's not that much of a drive, maybe 10 minutes at most from my place. I know we have lots of folks with oldschool classic and muscle cars meet up on sunday afternoons in the Spring, Summer, and Fall time at Staten Island mall parking lot. And I have to say, they have some really neat looking rides out here, lots of auto enthusiasts and collectors.

You from SI? I know I've seen a white Civic Si sedan like yours except it was bone stock, not lowered and no rear roof spoiler lip. Not too many of us here
Na I'm from ozone park queens , and my car was stock for like maybe a week lol than dropped it and etc

Sent from Flyy Network.

if they're over 3megs in size, it may be that... can you post them to imageshack.us or tinypic.com and see if they work?

welcome to the site

yes, it's every thursday... there are some pics throughout the thread from some past meets

Spotted a ralleye red si coupe headed west on the belt pkwy today between 1 n 1:30pm. It was just before the erskine exit. I was going in the opposite direction. First si coupe I've seen. Looked good.

Back