Want To Buy OEM wheel and tire combo

I have four stock tires/rims from my 2012 EX-L still sitting in my basement, I simply need to remove the last bits of plastidip. They've got 5000 miles on them and have been kept in my basement since I took them off and replaced them.

But, catch is I live in 20170, Northern VA near DC. Would have to measure and weigh them out to estimate shipping if you're interested in having them shipped.

I have a set of OEM 2013 so wheels perfect condition with 4k miles on them. I'm in the pittsburgh pa area. shoot me an offer

Interested in 16" 8th gen steelies with snow tires? 2 sets. Both 205/55/16. One with, one without TPMS.

How much for just rims? Mint condition. Less then 2 thousand miles.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back