Official Arizona Chat Thread

Do you guys still meet up in the Phoenix area at all?
Wondering this as well, none of my local Nissan friends want my new Honda in their group photos... :(
I haven't see any decent 9th Gens around here yet, but I'm located in the East Valley if that helps at all.

Wondering this as well, none of my local Nissan friends want my new Honda in their group photos... :(
I haven't see any decent 9th Gens around here yet, but I'm located in the East Valley if that helps at all.
Yea I'm in Ahwatukee I have a red fb6 it's bone stock though I just got it

Yea the one at pavilions is cool I'm from Southern cali originally and I really miss being able to find a dope car meet on any day of the week

Yea I'm in Ahwatukee I have a red fb6 it's bone stock though I just got it
I know how that goes, just picked up my bone stock DBP FG4 about a month and a half ago.

I think theres a meet at the pavilions every saturday... not 100% though..
You're 100% correct on that, every Saturday night at the Scottsdale Pavilions from about 5:00 to whenever everyone decides to leave/get kicked out.

I know how that goes, just picked up my bone stock DBP FG4 about a month and a half ago.

You're 100% correct on that, every Saturday night at the Scottsdale Pavilions from about 5:00 to whenever everyone decides to leave/get kicked out.
I thought about going last weekend but I was like **** I don't know anyone lol

I thought about going last weekend but I was like **** I don't know anyone lol

I'm going to drift and drag at Wildhorse pass speedway tonight might shoot up to pavilions after if anyone is interested
As far as I know I'm free tonight, so I'd be down for a trip to the Pavilions. We could have our own little 9th Gen Mini-Meet. :D

Have you ever been to drift and drag right here in chandler
I went with a few "non-car friends" , as spectators, to one of the Drift & Drags in August. I loved it, but everyone else just complained about the heat the entire time.

I'd be down :dancingcoolsmiley:
Just post up a time that works for you, I tend to enjoy the show a little later into the night since that's when all of the rice rockets show up, but I can be up there at any time. :turbospin:

I went with a few "non-car friends" , as spectators, to one of the Drift & Drags in August. I loved it, but everyone else just complained about the heat the entire time.

Just post up a time that works for you, I tend to enjoy the show a little later into the night since that's when all of the rice rockets show up, but I can be up there at any time. :turbospin:
Lol awesome, is there a place To meet I should look for up there, since I've never been? :hyper:, I'm thinking 6:30 or 7?

Lol awesome, is there a place To meet I should look for up there, since I've never been? :hyper:, I'm thinking 6:30 or 7?
We could meet up somewhere close by and roll in together, that's what I usually do, because after you make it through the entrance you'll never find anyone ever again. :sadwavey:
I'll PM you my number so we can figure everything out without having to check this thread every 5 minutes.

Back