Official Computer Talk Thread

Yeah I've been reading about that. I knew they were doing it. I never allowed FB Messenger to do my SMS messaging.

Yeah I've been reading about that. I knew they were doing it. I never allowed FB Messenger to do my SMS messaging.
You’re an android guy. Have you ever downloaded your zip to see what is in it?

I haven't touched a PC in over a decade but I recently grabbed an NZXT Build, Razer Keyboard and Mouse, along with an LG Ultra Wide. Impatiently waiting to start gaming.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
NZXT S340 Elite
NZXT Kraken X62
MSI Z370 Pro Carbon
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Intel i7 8700k 3.7GHz
Seasonic Focus Plus 650W
G Skill Trident Z 16GB 3200MHz
Crucial 250GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD

Any games you’re looking at?
PUBG SUCKS on XB1, so definitely that, but maybe some Overwatch. Remastered version of AoE was just released so I'm super pumped for some nostalgic gaming.

I haven't touched a PC in over a decade but I recently grabbed an NZXT Build, Razer Keyboard and Mouse, along with an LG Ultra Wide. Impatiently waiting to start gaming.

Nice! Pictures Pictures Pictures!

I'll have to jump on with them once I'm comfortable enough with everything. These keyboards are so strange to me. So damn clicky now.

I have both games. I haven't played much PUBG so we can be scrubs together.

What's your steam name?

Mechanical Keyboards FTW. What switches did you get? MX Blue?

Nice! Pictures Pictures Pictures!

I have both games. I haven't played much PUBG so we can be scrubs together.

What's your steam name?

Mechanical Keyboards FTW. What switches did you get? MX Blue?
I haven't set anything up yet. Probably this weekend when I get some time. I grabbed a Razer Widowmaker Chroma.

New build for our studio is coming along nicely, ignore the cable disaster I was testing the fans and cpu cooler
b23660261b145aff01b39598cea9abee.jpg

Back