Official Computer Talk Thread

Upgraded to 32gb of ram just for the hell of it.

Also started building my lady her new pc for her birthday.

53a03cf0db0ef663f9aea35325a4715c.jpg

1ad673fd7af4f84f466d2b7c4e45370e.jpg

72f5db2bb39da0eb00fb1a2a53b20b72.jpg
Is that a fractal case?

Looks like the power supply enclosure says Fractal on it. Looks a lot like the Fractal Define C case.

Fractal makes good cases. I have my computer built into a Node 202 case. She's tiny but cranks it up to 11 when you want it to. Today it's working on some CFD problems while I'm sitting at home trying to make sure I can do my **** for another job.

Fractal makes good cases. I have my computer built into a Node 202 case. She's tiny but cranks it up to 11 when you want it to. Today it's working on some CFD problems while I'm sitting at home trying to make sure I can do my **** for another job.

They do make good cases. I built my pc into a define r6. It was very modular and has a ton of room for expand ability. Also had plenty of room to fit a pump/reservoir combo for my full cooling loop.

Been a while for me using my optical drive. I think I watched a Blu Ray one day in it to justify having it.

You gonna put that thing on a water loop?

Nope.

My CPU is aircooled and the GPU will be the same. I am not a fan of nVidia cards having the feature where the fans don't come on until 60C so I will change that. I have a custom fan profile on my GTX 970.

Back