Official Computer Talk Thread

i have way too many of the 8tb and now bought a couple of the 10s, aside from the commercial label vs the white i think theyre mostly identical, and ive seen some talk about one of the sata power pins grounds through a reset on some connectors but i havent had a issue yet

Hey I wanted to ask this in here since there seems to be a lot of traffic in here. Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice monitor for photo editing? Looking for maybe a 27" or 32" . I'm more or less wanting something with great color accuracy and decent resolution.

Last edited:
Hey I wanted to ask this in here since there seems to be a lot of traffic in here. Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice monitor for photo editing? Looking for maybe a 27" or 32" . I'm more or less wanting something with great color accuracy and decent resolution.

Hey!

Just editing photos correct? No gaming? I don't believe 4k should be considered. Do you have a price in mind?

Benq usually has a good reputation for graphics stuff on the pc side. They usually have tools for even color correcting specs. Not that you need to go crazy.

Back