Official Computer Talk Thread

OMG! so your saying the comp is making it's own decisions? would you know if my comp is 3 laws safe? connects to skynet?

:giggle:
I'm saying my computer does that, so it's not outside the realm of possibilities. And they aren't self-aware yet, so no worries. Famous last words.

It's always funny to stick a 3.5" floppy into someones older comp tower and watch as it wont boot properly and they cant figure out why.

i use my laptop all day in class and my desktop all evening to write papers, bouncing back and forth between command and ctrl is driving me nuts

I just ghosted my computer. I hope my 8GB ram comes in soon.

As in norton ghost, orr? Why can't you use the computer till the memory arrives?

I meant to say that I reformatted the hard drive and re-installed win7. Lol. It's running on 4gbs right now.

Then you'll need a ram upgrade. Lol. Are you running Windows 7? I think it's recommended for a computer to have at least 2gb of ram to run 7.

Good thing. I wasn't sure if you were serious or not. lol. I don't think anyone can do much with less than a GB of ram nowadays.

think back to the days of windows 3.1 ~ 4megs, or win95... with like 32megs of ram. Baller

Good thing. I wasn't sure if you were serious or not. lol. I don't think anyone can do much with less than a GB of ram nowadays.

lulz....my dad upgraded this past April from an old Dell that had 1gb(he bought it before talking to me) to his new Gateway that has 6gb. He liked that change, lol. He basically used comps for internet, chatting with friends and family and simple online games.

My moms computer needs are the same as my dad but she just bought a 21inch iMac tonight(which I'm typing on now). She bought an iPad January. She balls so hard....:giggle:

Back