Official Flashpro Release - November 5th

I'm laughing pretty good right now. w00t hangs out on FLashProTuning.com and listens to my tuning rants. Apparently it makes him a FlashPro expert now hehe. That being said, it's not just about the power the car makes, it's the quality of the tune. No one face rolls a tune quite like a Vit tune. So you can get it elsewhere, or you can get it from the #1 source for FlashPro tuning, knowing I'm not going anywhere and your tune has a 100% lifetime guarantee ;)

You think i only work on maximum power and just lol @ the other tables that affect daily drivability? cmon now. Vit has no formal training for tuning just like i don't. He's simply tuned a lot of different setups due to etunez. I'm not asking anyone to pay anything i said i'd love to make some basemaps for people to use. Listening to your rants would be more like a laugh for me and not why i would consider myself plenty versed in flashpro manager for the multiple different platforms it supports.

I fix any tune i've done for anyone that brings it back to me with any kind of minor issue. Vit knows that i know plenty about flashpro and using it, and i'm definitely not some dude that hangs out on flashprotuning and because of that i think i'm "pro".

I wouldn't tune my own car like ****, why would i tune yours like ****?

You think i only work on maximum power and just lol @ the other tables that affect daily drivability? cmon now. Vit has no formal training for tuning just like i don't. He's simply tuned a lot of different setups due to etunez. I'm not asking anyone to pay anything i said i'd love to make some basemaps for people to use. Listening to your rants would be more like a laugh for me and not why i would consider myself plenty versed in flashpro manager for the multiple different platforms it supports.

I fix any tune i've done for anyone that brings it back to me with any kind of minor issue. Vit knows that i know plenty about flashpro and using it, and i'm definitely not some dude that hangs out on flashprotuning and because of that i think i'm "pro".

I have 10 years of tuning experience and the knowledge that comes with it, from various makes and models. You're just a dude that has been hanging out in FlashProTuning chat for 3 years absorbing anything and everything I've been willing to share. There's been others just like you, you've just been more covert about the tunes you've solicited as a result of the site. I've just been ignoring it, because there's been t00ners like you, and will continue to be more t00ners like you. At the end of the day everyone can go get tuned wherever they want, but if they want the best eTune available, they might as well go straight to the source.

Cool. I was sighing at your call out against Vit.

You told joe the same **** and he was telling everyone. What did i do?

Did you forget all who was in the channel? lol

Please cease discussing this matter. It is certainly not appropriate for this thread OR this website. I have asked Vit to do the same.

I have 10 years of tuning experience and the knowledge that comes with it, from various makes and models. You're just a dude that has been hanging out in FlashProTuning chat for 3 years absorbing anything and everything I've been willing to share. There's been others just like you, you've just been more covert about the tunes you've solicited as a result of the site. I've just been ignoring it, because there's been t00ners like you, and will continue to be more t00ners like you. At the end of the day everyone can go get tuned wherever they want, but if they want the best eTune available, they might as well go straight to the source.

Cool this turned into a fight when i wasn't even doing anything but offering people a chance at a free tune. You can argue with me all you want about the quality of the tune, but if there are quality issues with any tune i've done? Guess i'm gonna need someone to actually come forward and tell me, hasn't happened yet.

Yeah absorbing information. Some people call that education. Regardless, i'd think they'd be happy to know that i learned from you... right?

all the other people you refer to? We made fun of how bad they were. sorry, pretty sure you cant' say the same for me.

Cool. I was sighing at your call out against Vit.

Sorry you felt that was a "call out". It wasn't meant to be. You guys are too sensitive to stupid **** like this.

I wil say again, all i offered was a free tune and then people can run them tuned around their setup.

Is this a threat to you making some money off 9th gen guys? I doubt it. If people want to pay you that's their business and i'm fine with that.

I'm finding this conversation pretty ******* ridiculous tbh.

Just stop Stephen. It's blatantly obvious your initial statement was a call out against me. Now all you're doing is what you always do best... run your mouth. So just stop and we'll continue being friends.

Sorry you felt that was a "call out". It wasn't meant to be. You guys are too sensitive to stupid **** like this.

I wil say again, all i offered was a free tune and then people can run them tuned around their setup.

Is this a threat to you making some money off 9th gen guys? I doubt it. If people want to pay you that's their business and i'm fine with that.

I'm finding this conversation pretty ******* ridiculous tbh.

Your attitude towards the people that help you is what gets me bothered sometimes man. Just wish you would show more respect and gratitude.

I'm most certainly not making any money off anyone. So don't know why you went there in reply to me. I don't make any money off etunez or fpt. I do pay money to run fpt though, so it's consistently a loss for me. I'm 10000% sure you've made more money off fpt than I have ;) So, I guess, you're welcome.

Come on guys.... We don't need to go back and forth over this. This should be a happy thread. FlashPro is here.

VitViper let your sponsor/vendor status do the talking. There won't need to be an arguments after that. :D

Come on guys.... We don't need to go back and forth over this. This should be a happy thread. FlashPro is here.

Bingo!! Soon as I get a few tunes done and get a feel for what the community is buying I will be releasing basemaps on FlashProTuning.com, just like I have done for ALL the other FlashPro cars I've tuned.

VitViper let your sponsor/vendor status do the talking. There won't need to be an arguments after that. :D

I'm still waiting for Webby to reply so we can get it done!

Your attitude towards the people that help you is what gets me bothered sometimes man. Just wish you would show more respect and gratitude.

I'm most certainly not making any money off anyone. So don't know why you went there in reply to me. I don't make any money off etunez or fpt. I do pay money to run fpt though, so it's consistently a loss for me. I'm 10000% sure you've made more money off fpt than I have ;) So, I guess, you're welcome.

Thanks, i appreciate you running that site every day. I never said i wasn't grateful. I don't have an attitude towards you guys :(

And sorry for the other thing, i feel stupid about that :(

Thanks man. At least someone sees i'm just trying to help. If you want to pay for a tune, go to vit he's an exceptional tuner.

You want a free one? cmon down :D

Back