Official Flashpro Release - November 5th

What if more people wanted to know what dealer you are using .to make sure they are getting the warranty. That's why I came back when I seen you posted again ;-(

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

What if more people wanted to know what dealer you are using .to make sure they are getting the warranty. That's why I came back when I seen you posted again ;-(

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

It's not a big secret... we sell Hybrid's parts on our e-tunez site... so guess who we partnered with to get FlashPro's? Hybrid ;)

he'll need a base map to work from. No one has the unit yet.... as they're just doing preorders at this point.

VitViper not sure when you jumped in the conversation, so I apologies if you answered, but have you begun to offer e-tuning for the 2012s via e-tunez? Also, I have an ILX, hoping it won't be a problem to start tuning with you again.

VitViper not sure when you jumped in the conversation, so I apologies if you answered, but have you begun to offer e-tuning for the 2012s via e-tunez? Also, I have an ILX, hoping it won't be a problem to start tuning with you again.

Yes I am. See my FlashProTuning.com site as well for a discounted tune for the 9th's/ILX.

From what I hear, the ECU on the 9th's does not have any support for boost control (as of yet... maybe ever?)

This out, w00t! I've gone through the software -- we got a lot right out of the gate for the 9th gens, very exciting!

I've heard guys talking about changing when the v-tech engages with the flashpro. Is that something that's possible and is there a benefit to doing that?
I'm also wondering what some of the basic changes can be made with a mostly stock engine and what type of power gains you can expect?
I'm mostly looking forward to having the rev hang stop. I bugs the sh*t out of me!! :mad:
Feel free to chime in if you've had experience programming with the flashpro.:feedback:

Back