Official Flashpro Release - November 5th

VitViper any idea how the rebate works for those of us who had already bought the reflash before?

When I read hondata site.
You pay the price up front for flash pro.
When you lock it to your car . In the software there is a place to fill out for the reflash rebate 100$ rebate and then they send you rebate.
Don't know if they changed it for this 2012 or not. But that us how it was done in the past.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

I've heard guys talking about changing when the v-tech engages with the flashpro. Is that something that's possible and is there a benefit to doing that?
I'm also wondering what some of the basic changes can be made with a mostly stock engine and what type of power gains you can expect?
I'm mostly looking forward to having the rev hang stop. I bugs the sh*t out of me!! :mad:
Feel free to chime in if you've had experience programming with the flashpro.:feedback:

You can indeed change the VTEC engagement, but it's not just an arbitrary setting -- it doesn't work like that. YOu tune the vehicle and set VTEC at the optimal spot for a smooth cross over.

VitViper any idea how the rebate works for those of us who had already bought the reflash before?

When I read hondata site.
You pay the price up front for flash pro.
When you lock it to your car . In the software there is a place to fill out for the reflash rebate 100$ rebate and then they send you rebate.
Don't know if they changed it for this 2012 or not. But that us how it was done in the past.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

This right here. If they are having the rebate available for the 9th's, I can pretty much guarantee they'll be using the system that's already in place.

I can also confirm the rebate is still available for the 2012 Si Reflash owners. It's very simple to claim once you purchase the FlashPro. You just have to register the product with Hondata and give them some basic information.

You can indeed change the VTEC engagement, but it's not just an arbitrary setting -- it doesn't work like that. YOu tune the vehicle and set VTEC at the optimal spot for a smooth cross over.

This right here. If they are having the rebate available for the 9th's, I can pretty much guarantee they'll be using the system that's already in place.
vitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt =D

Back