Official Georgia Chat Thread

Hello all! Keith here, new to the scene.. wanted to try and start attending some meets! I've tried to go to the TPS Pizza meet on tuesday nights but when I got there they said it was changed to Fri/Sat nights :( Recently went to the auto show in the GWCC to check out some of the cars. If anyone could point me in a direction for future meets that would be great! Hope to see you folks soon! I've got a lot of noob questions hehe be gentle!

Welcome Keith! There are a lot of knowledgeable people here so ask away. For a list of shows/meets there isn't one here yet although I'm thinking about making a thread.

Sweet thanks for the info! I'm definitely going to be showing up to most of these events as much as I can! :pinkdomokundance:

i'm sure there are several more that i don't know about. so if you see any info on it let me know.

i was going to try to start up a meet on wednesdays in east roswell if anyone is interested.

IA at Atlanta Motor Speedway was a blast! First day no luck on CR Z's but the 2nd day I found one!!!! ^_^

We will be putting together a another cruise to caffeine and octane meet next month. That was a great first experience for me. Loved all the cars there.

Best part always to me is the ride there when you have everyone starring at your car club cars lol.

Back