Official Georgia Chat Thread

Don't get me started on them :pat:

Yeah Curry Honda has turned out to be a bunch of crocks and liars. I'm now in arbitration with Honda still trying to get my motor covered under warranty, or to at least get some money towards repairs. It's been more than two months without my Si......

+ 1 for ATL

MrsJrotax101 tossed me a link earlier and I just wanted to check in on this thread.

Yeah Curry Honda has turned out to be a bunch of crocks and liars. I'm now in arbitration with Honda still trying to get my motor covered under warranty, or to at least get some money towards repairs. It's been more than two months without my Si......

I'm sorry you have to go through all that drama.

I almost bought my Si from Curry Honda and I started getting a shady vibe from the manager and salesmen and I walked out mid negotiations. I was close to sewing a deal with them up though.

I drove all the way down Willett Honda for my Si when it was all said an done... so far so good. I hope you get your problem sorted out to your advantage. Good luck with it.

This thread isn't that active yet but if we keep posting in it and more people join...it'll get better :D

Yeah...I avoid Curry :giggle:

Curry :drooling:

ShrimpcurryPlate21.jpg

You know the guys I bought from Si from at Willet Honda seemed to have a big Honda crew. They got pretty serious with their tuner skills too from what I was hearing.

They go to race track a lot. A few of them are all about JDM love. One guy though (one of the floor managers) was all about using best possible parts (not JDM) to get max performance possible. He races a S2000 on the track but he totally ripped out the honda motor (and everthing else honda) for best brands on Jegs, I can't recall which block he said he got but he spent 20k on his race engine alone. I think he invested another 20k on other parts. So that lil S2000 I am sure is a beast. He claims he always comes in 1st. All the JDM purist hate on him for it cause he "isn't keeping it real".

At any rate.. it seems like their is Honda love down here in ATL area. It may not be just Civic love. It would be cool to see if there is Honda gatherings vs civic gatherings. I still got that dudes number cause he told me he could do tuner work on my civic (I never followed through with him though).

It may be a cool scene depending on how many people turn out for those events. I doubt it's pure Honda track racing though but a lot of those guys at that dealership get into it and seem to be all about Honda love.

Back