Official Georgia Chat Thread

Nobody wants the parts off the FA5, but everything I dont want off the e30 is going as soon as it is for sale.

Whats up GA?

sorry for typos, from phone
E30, FA5

ooo Yeah I like warm chocolate chip cookies. I love making brownies and cupcakes too. Some hot brownies and vanilla ice cream sounds awesome right now :drooling:

:sadbanana:
02civicsi is here for the sleepover, from Orlando.
jrotax101 is here too :giggle:
They're all currently sleeping and I'm wide awake LOL

party tomorrow :bananasplit:

Chick-Fil-A :drooling:

They have one in Johns Creek/Alpharetta that gives you a free Med fries with any purchase if you check-in with foursquare. So I go NUTS :rotfl:

omfg!! That's awesome. Although you must get tired of it... like I did when I worked at Carvel. I'm not a big fan of ice cream anymore :giggle:

I started making Mr my own peppermint milkshakes using vanilla ice cream and andes peppermint baking chips. Tastes the same..lol Only one problem, you can only get the chips for a very limited time :( Our chick-fil-a ran out of the chocolate chips early but I found that having only the peppermint syrup (or w/e) in it was a lot more pleasant that having to pick chocolate out of my teeth :rotfl:

I could live off of Chick-fil-a fries and polynesian sauce. I keep my leftover packets in a drawer :giggle:

omfg!! That's awesome. Although you must get tired of it... like I did when I worked at Carvel. I'm not a big fan of ice cream anymore :giggle:

I started making Mr my own peppermint milkshakes using vanilla ice cream and andes peppermint baking chips. Tastes the same..lol Only one problem, you can only get the chips for a very limited time :( Our chick-fil-a ran out of the chocolate chips early but I found that having only the peppermint syrup (or w/e) in it was a lot more pleasant that having to pick chocolate out of my teeth :rotfl:

I could live off of Chick-fil-a fries and polynesian sauce. I keep my leftover packets in a drawer :giggle:

Yeah I can't say I want it as often as I used to, but I always make my peppermint shakes with the syrup only and not the chips. I hate those things. But I can tell you so many weird combinations of things that are delicious. Right now I eat the sandwich with pepper jack and bacon, or 3 strips on a bun with cheese and bacon........and only newbs eat polynesian! It's all about that Chick-Fil-A sauce :D I'll eat that on anything. All this talk makes me love my fast metabolism even more :dance:

Back