Official Georgia Chat Thread

Dont know why you guys are still up, but I am working hard.

sorry for typos, from phone
E30, FA5

Yeah I can't say I want it as often as I used to, but I always make my peppermint shakes with the syrup only and not the chips. I hate those things. But I can tell you so many weird combinations of things that are delicious. Right now I eat the sandwich with pepper jack and bacon, or 3 strips on a bun with cheese and bacon........and only newbs eat polynesian! It's all about that Chick-Fil-A sauce :D I'll eat that on anything. All this talk makes me love my fast metabolism even more :dance:
I dont eat poly sauce either, but have been eating chick fil a since I was a kid, so def no newb. I use buffalo.

E30, FA5

hahahaha yeah I love quick metabolism. I don't gain weight. Other girls hate me :rotfl:

My dad has been telling me about the chick-fil-a sauce. I dunno...I just love the polynesian sauce.. noob or not :rotfl:

Guess not much going on again. I am working hard again. Hopefully someone will buy some wheels or suspension. I need to get some things for the bmw.

E30, FA5

Yeah...not many meets or anything in the ATL lately. The meet scene doesn't seem to be big here anyways

Apart from barrett riceway

Guess not much going on again. I am working hard again. Hopefully someone will buy some wheels or suspension. I need to get some things for the bmw.

E30, FA5

I have been taking interest in your rear camber arms. Alignment shops get pissed when I roll in with my rear Ingalls camber kits haha

I have been taking interest in your rear camber arms. Alignment shops get pissed when I roll in with my rear Ingalls camber kits haha

Whats bad about them?

The V1 is much beefier than v2. It just uses a large camber bolt to adjust. That and it has two mounting holes. I had them adjusted for approx .5 degrees neg with hfp. Lmk if you want to make a deal, as local would be much easier.

E30, FA5

Whats bad about them?

The V1 is much beefier than v2. It just uses a large camber bolt to adjust. That and it has two mounting holes. I had them adjusted for approx .5 degrees neg with hfp. Lmk if you want to make a deal, as local would be much easier.

E30, FA5

It's a kit that replaces the bracket where the arm connects to the underside of the car, so it is very tricky to adjust precisely. I'm running about -1.6* on my rears right now, but it's not the same on both sides because the shops I've gone to have had trouble getting the alignment as close as normal. I'll let you know about the arms though. I want them, but I am really short on cash these days

I cant believe the offers some ppl were giving for stuff. Some guy is trying to haggle over the camber plates. The are 480 through kmac. I should prob put them on ebay instead.

Somebody offered 70 shipped for the camber arms.

Same thing on the wheels for the bmw.

E30, FA5

Maybe Mr will chime in...haha

I don't travel too much anymore with my nausea issues :sadbanana: I would love to meet Korie before she starts walking...haha

Back