Official Gun Thread

Thanks! I see you have a sr22, my dad has 3 other ruger handguns one of them the sr22 it's a fun one to shoot! Plus it's setup the same as the sr9c so it's good to have practice with a 22 that's a lot cheaper to shoot

The SR22 is definitely fun to shoot. Low recoil and the aim is spot on. I'm thinking about picking up a LC9 within the next few months, but I want to see how the LCP feels in my hand first.

The SR22 is definitely fun to shoot. Low recoil and the aim is spot on. I'm thinking about picking up a LC9 within the next few months, but I want to see how the LCP feels in my hand first.
I was going to get an LC9 but changed my mind to the SR9C after researching, supposedly the LC9 has a long trigger pull, plus with SR you get a 10+1 and 17+1 choice of mags

I was going to get an LC9 but changed my mind to the SR9C after researching, supposedly the LC9 has a long trigger pull, plus with SR you get a 10+1 and 17+1 choice of mags

Yeah I believe it does have a longer trigger pull. I have my mind set on a LC9 because of the style.

Everybody has their own preference! My buddy was asking me what he should get and I'm just like, you really need to hold or shoot the ones you're looking at, because everybody is different he doesn't understand that lol

Everybody has their own preference! My buddy was asking me what he should get and I'm just like, you really need to hold or shoot the ones you're looking at, because everybody is different he doesn't understand that lol

Exactly! Buying a gun is like buying a car; you should take it for a test drive first.

My family member is actually an authorized gun dealer so we kinda get the hookup lol, for LC9 it would have been 330 OTD, my SR9C was 390 OTD, when I found out there wasn't that much of a difference between the two from his price I opted for SR

I love it! It's really fun to shoot; very accurate with very little recoil. I have yet to experience any malfunctions with it besides FTF a couple rounds of cheap bulk ammo. Despite the those who think a .22 is pointless to carry, let alone own, it's still useful in critical situations.

I almost bought a M&P Shield but changed my mind last minute. Although it's very small, I want to see how a LCP feels in my hand. It seems like it would be nice for summer concealed carry.
I absolutely love my lcp. Not one problem in the two years I've owed it. Carry it everywhere i go. And now that i have the Si, it fits very nice in the cubby under the stereo:)

My family member is actually an authorized gun dealer so we kinda get the hookup lol, for LC9 it would have been 330 OTD, my SR9C was 390 OTD, when I found out there wasn't that much of a difference between the two from his price I opted for SR

That's a good price. I looked at a few other brands and Rugers are very well priced. My SR22 was on sale for $300 OTD, brand new.

I absolutely love my lcp. Not one problem in the two years I've owed it. Carry it everywhere i go. And now that i have the Si, it fits very nice in the cubby under the stereo:)

How do you like the feel of it in your hand?

That's a good price. I looked at a few other brands and Rugers are very well priced. My SR22 was on sale for $300 OTD, brand new.

How do you like the feel of it in your hand?
It is small. I put on the finger extension on the magazine and that helps a lot. Still hurts a little after 15+ rounds. Very accurate little gun and easily concealed in a pocket with no printing.

You guy's talkin about this?
Been looking at it for my first handgun. I like the small size of it.
Held one at the gunshop, but havent fired one
image.jpg

bapu7y8u.jpg
Here is mine

Selling/trading my SR22... It's time for a larger caliber.

So far I have been offered a Walther PK380... No thank you.

Selling/trading my SR22... It's time for a larger caliber.

So far I have been offered a Walther PK380... No thank you.

I was offered an even trade for a FEG 9mm, the mimic of the Browning Hi-Power. Eh...

I was also offered a Sig P250 plus cash on my end, but something doesn't add up. According to the serial number I was given it's the compact, not the full size. The seller (or trader) claims they purchased it brand new a couple months ago for $700, no extras. Sounds like they got ripped off, all the P250s I have seen brand new are in the $400-500 range. Needless to say, I was offered the P250 and for $300 in addition to my SR22.

At this point I might as well keep the SR22... I can pickup something I actually want rather than possibly entertain offers I don't want.

uploadfromtaptalk1398972659289.jpg

Sig p239 beautiful handgun, shoots amazing and the craftsmanship is top notch. However, it is a little pricey.

Back