Official Gun Thread

I liked it more than I thought. I didn't know what to expect. I thought the recoil was going to be strong but it wasn't bad. [emoji106]
If you want recoil buy a mosin lol.

Yeah I don't want recoil lol [emoji14] just didn't know what to expect.
Lol I kinda figured. The mosin is like getting hit in the shoulder with a hammer. The length of throw is super short too so it easy to not have the stock firmly planted making it easier to walk away from the range with bruises.

Lol I kinda figured. The mosin is like getting hit in the shoulder with a hammer. The length of throw is super short too so it easy to not have the stock firmly planted making it easier to walk away from the range with bruises.
Yeah no thanks lol doesn't sound appealing. How much damage does it to?

Yeah no thanks lol doesn't sound appealing. How much damage does it to?
I'm trying to dial my sights in and my range only allows paper targets but my it guy has one and punches holes in steel plates at 150+ yards

Reactions: Nix
Anyone have a recommendation for a somewhat inexpensive red dot for use on a shotgun?

So while I was out of town my Maryland Handgun Qualification License (required in MD) came in the mail :woot:

HQL_zpsig7ei0jx.jpg

Its so weird seeing that you have to have a license to even get handguns in Md. One reason I wont move there, I hate my drive from pa to md 45 minutes on a good day 1-1hr 15m lately (damn i83) but I love being able to conceal carry and not have the headaches. My gun collection is small but is just starting I have

Ruger 10/22 Carbine
LWRC IC-DI (Ar-15)
Glock 19 Gen. 4

Its so weird seeing that you have to have a license to even get handguns in Md. One reason I wont move there, I hate my drive from pa to md 45 minutes on a good day 1-1hr 15m lately (damn i83) but I love being able to conceal carry and not have the headaches. My gun collection is small but is just starting I have

Ruger 10/22 Carbine
LWRC IC-DI (Ar-15)
Glock 19 Gen. 4

Where do you go to in MD if I can ask?

Nice collection. I've heard good things about the Glock 19 Gen. 4.

I work right in Hunt Valley close to the Hunt Valley shopping centre. Thanks, its one of my few favorites feels and shoots great.

I work right in Hunt Valley close to the Hunt Valley shopping centre. Thanks, its one of my few favorites feels and shoots great.

Nice. :thumbsup:

My wife works off of Shawan Road (north of the Hunt Valley Shopping Centre). I've been to Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee before. :)

Nice. :thumbsup:

My wife works off of Shawan Road (north of the Hunt Valley Shopping Centre). I've been to Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee before. :)

I have always wanted to go to that sometime, but just never been able to coordinate it. I work off of Loveton Circle.

I have always wanted to go to that sometime, but just never been able to coordinate it. I work off of Loveton Circle.

Damn small world! A previous co-worker lives off Loveton Farms Road (right across the street basically from Loveton Circle.

You should go to the anniversary Cars & Coffee. Bigger turn out. I forget the date though.

Back