Official Gun Thread

surprisingly cheap. I've seen a bunch of sites trying to sell them for around .60-1.00 a round

surprisingly cheap. I've seen a bunch of sites trying to sell them for around .60-1.00 a round
Yeah when I came across it and for that price and it let me put in how many I wanted, I jumped all over it. A local place I called at lunch was charging .40 for a normal full metal jacket and 1.00 for hallow point

Yeah apparently they are out of stock and don't do backorders so the order was cancelled. I'm not sure why they allow it to be added to a cart and checked out if they can't do it.

Well I bought a 12 ga Remington today. Got 5 boxes of shells for it and picked up 5 boxes of 9mm while there.

I got another order from bass pro for 9mm again and it hasn't been cancelled just delayed. But just in case I ordered some from sportsman's guide that will be shipped out on April 6.

Found a local place that are selling 9mm for $.22/round which isn't that bad.

Looking to get this gun safe (Large Version) for under the bed as I don't have any space for a regular safe.

1410994518-75401-Under-Bed-Safe-Large---open-with-guns.036a267b.jpg

https://www.snapsafe.com/specialty-safes/under-bed-safe

Few weeks ago two friends rented a Deagle (Desert Eagle) from the range. .50AE round

I shot 1 round and hit the lower corner of the X. My friends shot the other rounds (lower)

2XBD3bF.jpg

RQq6km9.jpg

@webby - why do I keep getting error message about my pictures not being able to be uploaded due to size? 4.83MB & 6.25MB

Few weeks ago two friends rented a Deagle (Desert Eagle) from the range. .50AE round

I shot 1 round and hit the lower corner of the X. My friends shot the other rounds (lower)

2XBD3bF.jpg

RQq6km9.jpg

@webby - why do I keep getting error message about my pictures not being able to be uploaded due to size? 4.83MB & 6.25MB
The size was always set to like 3 or 3.5 megs per piece since the site opened

The size was always set to like 3 or 3.5 megs per piece since the site opened
I have been having this issue with all my pictures below the 3.5 MB is there another way to upload? I was wanting to do a DIY for a custom fuel return system but couldn't upload pictures.

Back