Photos -- Official Honda Civic Shift Knob Pics Thread --

Rocking my nrg carbon shift knob. Picked this up from @ron v. Love it!
d4aa03e84aa7c4f0f27311a5003ab073.jpg

I miss that thing. Seriously. I liked the height and it went well with my setup. Kinda regretting getting the acuity knob even though it’s a thing of beauty.

I miss that thing. Seriously. I liked the height and it went well with my setup. Kinda regretting getting the acuity knob even though it’s a thing of beauty.
I can tell you I love this shift knob too. I went back to the shift extender as well, I love the height while I'm cruising and have gotten used to the slightly longer feeling shifts.

Guess I'm going to open an old thread but here's my setup Buddy Club short shifter, Circuithero extender and Karcepts shift knob, same setup as my last civic and love it, specially here in Arizona you NEED a derlin knob...
IMG_20190722_184915_084.jpg

I’ve looked and looked. I can’t find that style. Close to it but not exact. I’ll buy it back whenever ur ready to give it up. U can charge me more lol.

Radar Mount gunmetal powder coated stainless knob. Weighted, dampened, and countersunk. Weighs about 400g, and tightens down over the OE shift boot collar. LOVE IT, with Buddy Club shifter, and Hybrid Racing base bushings. Now I just need cable bushings...Hybrid?...Acuity seems all the rage now...don’t remember seeing their name when I got my setup last year.View attachment 57697View attachment 57698
Radar mount knob? Never heard of and no search results popped, looks clean though

Back