Official Houston Chat Thread

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
You live in the Houston area ??? :O
haha no but one of my good friends used to.
We spent a few days with him and I took some pics of his 2013 GT-R

7321626034_203839a1cb_c.jpg

7328399752_0d9c43c215_c.jpg

Note on the car..." I like your valve covers. Funny I used to have some just like it before they went missing. Karmas a *****."
Place pic of his car & plate info w/note.

He knows you know, and he'll always have to wonder if you messed with his car, or will mess with it down the road.

I would not retaliate over $5 covers. Especially since you already bought replacements.

OMG that's sexy af!! My dream car<3

Haha thanks! Winnn420 are you busy Saturday morning or Next Thursday around 7pm? There's a couple meets Houston 9th will be attending and we'd love to have you come with us!

I'm free Saturday morning...is it cars & coffee? Next Thursday should be ok too...

I'm free Saturday morning...is it cars & coffee? Next Thursday should be ok too...

Yes several of us will be at Cars & Coffee around 6:30am til 10am! On Thursday will be the OS Meet at Five Guys near Sugarland & all of Houston 9th will be attending!

Yes several of us will be at Cars & Coffee around 6:30am til 10am! On Thursday will be the OS Meet at Five Guys near Sugarland & all of Houston 9th will be attending!

Right on, that's right down the street from my house in Sugarland, l'll be there Thursday night.

I have an appointment set for 4:00 on Wednesday to get my exhaust installed so if all goes as planned and UPS delivers on time, you guys can hear it on Thursday.

Back